Sunday, 1 May 2016

April Favourites

monthly favourites, april favourites,

This month has gone by so fast and so much has happened this month too. I went to Brighton where I discovered hm's beauty range! I picked up a few eyeshadows and the one that has really stuck out for me is gingerbread. It's a beautiful warm brown shade that I use as a transition and a crease shade! These eyeshadows are so ridiculously soft which allows them to blend easily but it does have a tonne of fall out but I guess we can't always get what we want. From Brighton, I also picked up DKNY's Pure Perfume which just smells amazing and I cannot get enough of it. I picked it up on sale for half price so I hope it doesn't get discontinued soon. Another perfume I also picked was YSL's Black Opium which is the best perfume out there, I cannot stop wearing this either. I think this will be my go-to perfume this year.

I've been all about liquid lipsticks this month and have been wearing Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipsticks in Iced Mocha. It's a muted brown shade on my skintone and looks so natural, almost like a nude. I wear this shade interchangeably with Jeffree Stars Liquid Lipstick in Androgyny which is one of my holy grails. It's such a beaut shade!

I recently picked up Soap and Glory's Kick Ass Powder and have been setting my under eyes and my entire face with this. I totally get the hype with this powder as it just perfectly sets everything. I also picked up Lipcote Lipstick Sealer which mattifies your lipstick. I did make the mistake of wearing two layers of this the other day and oh my god, my lips felt drier than the Sahara desert. I do highly recommend this but don't make the same mistake as me because your lips won't love you for it. Another product I've bought recently was Superdrug's Naturally Radiant Glycolic Overnight Peel which makes your skin feel baby-bottom soft. I use a pea-sized amount and just apply it to my face as if it was moisturiser. The texture is kind of weird as it feels like oil but it's not oil and at the same time it's like gel? It dries clear within a minute or so and then the next morning you wash and cleanse your face and it feels so soft, like it's never been before.

What have you been loving this past month?

Nazia xo

Join me! | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr |

No comments :

Post a Comment