Thursday, 4 February 2016

Smoky Boys & Kaspas

Last weekend it was my sisters birthday, so us four siblings (alongside her son) drove to Smoky Boys in Watford for a birthday lunch. I didn't really know what food to expect to be honest but all in all it was delicious. I chose a smoky chick which was basically a smoky chicken burger with cheese, lettuce, tomato and red onions. The burger was a lot bigger than I expected and I did finish it all albeit one small piece lol. It was so delicious. For my sides, I chose two: chunky chips and onion rings as I was feeling really hungry - which is me all the time aha. The onion rings were so yummy, probably the best I've ever had and the chips just seemed like standard chips to be honest.


For desserts we went to a place called Kaspas which is a dessert place. It reminded me a lot of Creams, in the way the dessert place was decorated. I had the strawberry indulge which was a belgian waffle, served with strawberries and whipped cream, drizzled with warm chocolate sauce. This dessert was to die for! It was so freakin' delicious that myself and my sister finished it within minutes - it was mostly me though lol.


All in all, I had a great time and I hope my sister had a fab birthday!

Nazia xo

Join me! | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr |

No comments :

Post a Comment