Wednesday, 23 December 2015

Blog Goals for 2016


This year was the year that I started blogging more ‘seriously’ and took a break and started blogging again and this cycle occurred a few times but hopefully 2016 will be the year where I blog continuously for the entire year.

 THE NUMBERS

Blog – I currently have 383 followers but I’m aiming for at least 500 by the end of 2016
Twitter – I recently made myself a twitter and have 107 followers but aim for 250
Instagram – currently have 1403 followers but am aiming for 2,000, this is very doable as I’ve realized that the better quality photos I have, the more followers I achieve
Tumblr – I made a Tumblr recently too. I had a personal Tumblr for about 3 years but I deleted that one and started afresh. I try to post daily on it and have about 17 followers but aim for 50
Pinterest – I have 4 followers on Pinterest but I am 20. I’ve realized the key is to just ‘pin’ items 

PERSONAL GOALS


  • Improve on my photos – I’ve come a long way since I started blogging last year but I know I can do a lot better than I’m currently doing 
  • Try to blog more often at least every 2-3 days – with work and uni, I’m constantly busy but if I can make some time for five episodes of Malcolm In The Middle in a row, then I can make time for blogging more often too 
  • Start saving my money – I do a lot of frivolous spending and seriously need to get a grip on my finances otherwise I’ll be poor every time payday comes 
  • Start commenting more on blog posts – whilst I do read a lot of blog posts, I rarely comment simply due to laziness and I need to start sharing the love and commenting more on posts I read
What goals have you set yourself for 2016?

Nazia xo

Join me! | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr |

No comments :

Post a Comment