Sunday, 4 October 2015

XO ♡

cue irrelevant photo

As mentioned in this post I stated that I would be posting regularly again, however life got in the way. Life as in plasterers and painters. Since I could only use my laptop downstairs as it wouldn't connect to the wifi otherwise, I couldn't really blog as there were people in the way. But today I bought myself a Macbook Pro, which I'm quite surprised it arrived in less than 3 hours, so I can now blog in the comfort in my room without any worries. I'm still getting used to the new software, as it is a lot different from a Windows laptop, but I'll get there.

In other news, I started uni this past week and it's been quite fun. I remember on the first day I was feeling very anxious and really didn't want to go in but I'm glad I did now. I have my first proper lecture on my course tomorrow, so I can't wait to see how that goes.

This week, I've been shopping quite a lot (with my maintenance grant, obvs) so do expect a haul post very soon which includes numerous bags because a girl's got to have options, right. I do want to start posting very regularly soon, at least every other day but I want to include a new segment called 'five things Friday' where I just talk about five things, basically. I don't know if I'll carry on with my 'Sunday edit' but I'll guess I'll just have to see as time goes.

Nazia xo

2 comments :