Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Wishlist #6

Wishlist #6



Vegan makeup brush, £48 / Mac cosmetic / Ardell false eyelash, £18 / Ardell false eyelash, £11 / Too Faced Cosmetics mascara, £7.77 / NARS Cosmetics lip liner, £17 / ZOEVA - Gesichtspinsel - 109 - Luxe Face Paint - bei douglas.de, £9.55 / 105 Luxe Highlight, £9.41

I always make lists of everything as they just make me feel more organised as I tick the items/chores/tasks as I go along. I have a wishlist of all the items I really want to buy (probably in January/February) on my phone.

I'm not one for high end mascaras as I genuinely do believe that there are many drugstore alternatives/dupes of the high end version, such as Maybelline's Lash Sensational is an obvious dupe for Benefit Roller Lash as you can tell by the sheer likeness between the wands. I have read countless of blogs and watched numerous youtube videos that rave about the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, so naturally it had to be on my wishlist. I really do hope a drugstore counterpart is shown soon. Next up are eyelashes, the Demi Wispies and Wispies by both the brands Ardell and Red Cherry are ones that I so desperately want to own. I'm planning on buying them from falseeyelashes.co.uk as eyelashes cost just £3.49 on their website with free 1st class delivery within the UK! Zoeva's Rose Gold Brush Set is one that is on every bloggers' wishlist and I just have to have it, including their Luxe Face Paint Brush as I have nothing like it, and their Luxe Highlight Brush. I have really been into dark nudes recently which is so unlike and as NARS have quickly become my favourite brand, their Matte Lip Pencil in Bahama has quickly come under my radar too. Lastly, I also want to own MAC's Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in both the colours C4 and NC42. I feel like some of my foundations make my skin appear pink, so I'm hoping C4 will counteract that and NC42 is my shade when I don't have a tan!

What's on your wishlist?

Nazia

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. I hope I love it as much as you then!xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Nazia,
    Your wishlist has me drooling. I really want that brush set, its so pretty!!! I bought that NARS Pencil for my sister and she doesn't use much else on her lips anymore. Its a great shade for us with warmer complexions ;)
    Sal xxx
    UmmBabyBeauty | @ummbaby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want the brush set because it's pretty too, lol. I'm hoping I love it as much as your sister does xx

      Delete