Friday, 30 October 2015

Five Things Friday #2


I've finally come back with a second edition of this segment on my blog. I was going to post one last Friday, but I didn't have enough products or 'things' to talk about so I didn't.

As mentioned in this post, I bought the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer which keeps me oh so matte especially when paired with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder that I apply with the Real Tehnique's Powder Brush. Some shine does come through at the end of the day (after about 5-6 hours), if that. So I recommend this primer and powder duo to all my oily-skin people!

I've also been loving the Beauty Blender recently. Whilst this does blend in your foundation, I feel like this little sponge is actually better for mattifying your skin too! Wherever a bit (or a lot in my case) of shine comes through, I just dab the sponge over that area and instantly the shine goes away!

I finally got around to buying Urban Decay's De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray and I've got to say that this version is a lot better than the original spray. I stay matte for all day now, even when I'm feeling a bit hot from sitting in my lecture room for nearly two hours lol.

What have you been loving this week?

Nazia xo

2 comments :

  1. I love the Stay Matte powder, I use it like everyday!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Inspirations

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete