Sunday, 18 October 2015

Christmas Gift Ideas - NARS Edition #1

Technically Halloween hasn't even occurred yet, so it must seem a bit strange how I'm mentioning gift ideas for Christmas already. But since the limited edition holiday gift sets are already releasing, it's best to get your mittens on these products before they're out of stock!

If you follow me on Twitter, then you'd know that I have been counting down the days until the NARS x Steven Klein Collection will be release. They're due to be released on November 1st, but on Friday NARS started selling them on their site including the Space.NK exclusive 'One Shocking Moment' so naturally I had to purchase a few items from the collection for myself and my sister's birthday.


Christmas Gift Ideas - NARS Edition #1, beauty, NARS Cosmetics, polyvore, christmas, gift ideas, nars

4 comments :

  1. nars are definitely going to be making an appearance on my wish list, the eye palettes are my fave x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same, they're just so beautiful and I want to own them all!xx

      Delete