Thursday, 15 October 2015

Born Pretty Store Fan Brush* ♡

Last week, I posted a review on Born Pretty Store Blush* here. This week, I've got the other product that I was the most excited to receive from the Born Pretty StoreBorn Pretty Store Fan Brush*. I can safely say that this brush exceeded my expectations!


The brush retails for $2.82 which is £1.81, which is really affordable. The bristles of the brush are dyed white and black and are synthetic, but feel very soft so are quite up there with my Real Technique brushes. The ferrule of the brush is gold and it has a cheetah print handle, which I love as I do love my animal prints! I used this brush to apply my highlighter with, and it distributed the product evenly so I highly recommend this brush, as it's a must, in my opinion. The low price of the brush makes it even more easily attainable!


Also, the lovely people at Born Pretty Store gave me a code so you can save some money with. Use the code NAZH10 to save 10% on your order.

Nazia xo

1 comment :

  1. Sounds like a good one - awesome price too! I don't actually have a fan brush, but I definitely feel like I need one sometimes!


    Misia xx | gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete