Thursday, 3 September 2015

Current Wishlist #5

current wishlist, wishlist

If you've been reading my blog for the past month, then you'd know that I've been on a makeup spending ban which I am planning on breaking a week before my birthday (October 28th). Til then, I have compiled a list of items I will definitely be purchasing for myself! Just for reference, I made the above collage on Polyvore!

I posted my last wishlist here.

First is a MAC Lipstick in Persistence. This is part of the new Matte Collection which is a permanent line. The colour is very close to MAC's Taupe, which is my holygrail nude colour, so this colour is very much up my street. Unlike my previous wishlist post, I won't be purchasing the other MAC lipsticks that I had mentioned then. However, a lipstick that was added to my wishlist just today was Urban Decay's Matte Revolution Lipstick in 1993. I swatched this today and instantly fell in love with it! Urban Decay lipsticks are the same price as MAC so I will definitely be snatching this lipstick up! The MAC Fix Plus is on my list again, even though I didn't like this at first. I used my sister's a few weeks ago and it helped my foundation set so I will definitely be picking up the larger bottle of this.

I was talking to my sister the other day and I realised that makeup lasts quite a long time, i.e. up to 5-6 months or even longer, so I shouldn't really just buy budget products just because they're cheaper. So I'm planning on trying out different primers until I have found the one, and this time I won't let price stop me from doing so. YouTuber Casey Holmes has convinced me to pick up Makeup Forever's Step 1 Mattifying Primer. I will be purchasing the sample size (15ml) of this to make sure I definitely like this before picking up the normal size. I will also be picking up L'Oreals Mattifying Primer as it has been raved about in the blogosphere and is apparently the best for oily skin, which I have. Rimmel Stay Matte Primer is another primer raved continuously which I will also be buying. Hopefully one of these will be perfect for my skin otherwise the quest for the perfect primer will have to continue. From L'Oreal, I will also be buying their True Match Foundation in the shades 8N Cappucino and 7C Amber Rose. I previously used 7W Golden Amber as mentioned here, which I felt was a few shades too light for me. 7C is also light for me, however 8N is a lot darker than me. It really annoys me how L'Oreal skipped a few shades, so I'm having to mix both these shades to get my colour, which is ironic as they don't really have a true match for me.

Soap and Glory's Kick Ass Retouch Powder is one I want to try, but is continuously out of stock, but hopefully it'll be in stock around my birthday. From Zoeva, I want to try their Cocoa Blend Palette still, alongside their 227 Luxe Soft Definer Brush which is a supposed better dupe for MAC's 217 Brush! Their Zoeva's 221 Luxe Soft Crease Brush and 142 Concealer and Buffer Brush have also caught my eye! 

From ELF, their Studio range has been on my radar recently. Their Studio Crease Brush seems like the perfect brush for blending out my eyeshadow and their Ultimate Blending Brush is reminiscent of Morphe's G2 Gun Metal Pointed Buffer Brush and Zoeva's 102 Silk Finish Brush, so this instantly caught my eye. I am currently on a lookout for the perfect powder, aswell, to set my foundation so ELF's HD Powder in Sheer also caught my eye. Finally, on my list are their Studio Blushes. Candid Coral is a supposed dupe for NARS' Deep Throat blush I have been loving recently and have reviewed here, so I just have to have it. Blushing Rose is also a supposed dupe for NARS' Dolce Vita, and Berry Merry is a beautiful blush which I just have to own too!

What's on your wishlist currently?

Nazia xo

1 comment :

  1. Those ELF blushes look lovely! I have a never ending wishlist of Zoeva products!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete