Friday, 18 September 2015

A Little Bit Of A Ramble

Picture taken from instagram; unknown source

Some of you may have noticed (or perhaps not) that I haven't posted in a week or so. The reason being that I've had a lot on mind this past week and also because I've lost my blogging mojo a bit, but all is well because I'm back and will be posting regularly again as in every 2-3 days.

I have had some things happening in my life. I'm going to be starting university in a week or so and am excited yet nervous so I'm currently just patiently waiting for it to start.

I've also decided that for my birthday (28th October) I will be going to Bournemouth but next year in March as the weather will be a lot better then (I hope). As I won't be having any October holiday this year due to uni, I'm planning on having a birthday week so I can't wait either.

I've also decided not to buy the items on wishlist on my birthday as I currently need a new laptop and will be buying a Macbook Air around the beginning of 2016 next week. I'm also super excited for this too. I usually hate telling people my plans as then they never happen and I think this may be because I jinx it somehow. But the plans I have mentioned are not set in stone, yet I am definitely going to be committed to them and break this 'jinx' business.

Nazia xo

5 comments :

  1. Lovely to see that you're back! Good Luck with starting uni- I'm taking a gap year but I think I shall be going next year, scary but exciting times ahead i'm sure!

    Aim | www.thetracesofmythoughts.blogspot.co.uk x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just to let you know, I've nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award. You can find out more on my latest post. I would love to hear more about yourself!

      Aim | www.thetracesofmythoughts.blogspot.co.uk x x

      Delete
  2. Good luck with uni! Its glad to see that you are back on track! Look forward to your posts!

    thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with starting uni!! You'll have an amazing time, I loved it xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shades x

    http://thelondonthing.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete