Saturday, 1 August 2015

Whats My Face Worth #3

I did my last one here, and thought it was time for an update! This is my current makeup routine, which I have been wearing religiously the past few weeks now.


For my base I've been wearing GOSH Velvet Touch Foundation Primer (12.99) as I'm trying to finish this. The new formula doesn't do much for me and I much preferred the old primer. A primer that does do its job is Makeup Revolution’s I Heart Makeup No Shine Please Primer (£1.91). If I rub this into my skin, then it does turn into the tiny balls so I pat this into my skin, likewise with my foundation. I use this primer on my cheeks which is where I have large pores. I then use Wilkos Smoothing Light Reflecting Primer (£3.00) everywhere else. This smoothens my skin, making it appear and feel soft!

My current favourite foundation currently is L’Oreal True Match Foundation (£9.99). I pat this into my skin using my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. This allows my foundation to blend seamlessly. I then use my Maybelline’s Fit Me Concealer (£5.99) in 35 Deep under my eyes and on any blemishes/spots I may have. This is the only drugstore concealer I own that is my actual colour. I blend this in by ‘tapping’ it with either my middle/ring finger. After this I use Rimmel’s Wake Me Up Concealer (£5.49) to brighten my under eyes. I set everything and ‘bake’ using my Max Factor Loose Powder (£7.99) with a round top kabuki brush. I find that ‘baking’ really locks in my foundation/concealer and makes my makeup last longer as my face takes longer then to become oily. 

I then fill in my eyebrows using Rimmel London’s Professional Eyebrow Pencil (£2.99) and then set them with L’Oreals Brow Artist Plumper (£5.99). As mentioned a million times on my blog, I'm completely in love with Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige (£4.99); I use this as a base and primer and my eyeshadow doesn't budge for 12+ hours! The eyeshadow on my lid changes continuously so I won’t mention that but I am blending out my eyeshadow and the Color Tattoo with Makeup Revolution Mono Eyeshadow in Mmmm (£1) which I finally bought after hesitating for about half a year. I’m still loving my usual eyeliner which is Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner (£5.29). I've been using this eyeliner, though not necessarily the same actual one, for about 2 years and I definitely won’t be changing it anytime soon as it lasts all day on my oily eyelids, doesn't smudge, and gives me a clean eyeliner look. For mascara, I've been using my old Rimmel Bold Curves (discontinued but around £6) mascara which curls and lengthens my lashes and Miss Sporty 24hr Pump Up Booster Mascara (£3.99) to thicken my lashes. I remember using this mascara when I was in year 8 and I don’t know why I stopped as it’s the best mascara ever. 

I've been bronzing my face with NYC Bronzing Powder in Sunny (£1.99) on my temples, cheeks and my jawline with my Real Technique Contour Brush. I then contour subtly with the same product and then move onto using my Sleek Face Contour Kit in Medium (£6.49) to contour my lack of cheekbones with the same brush. I recently bought Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks in Sugar Plum (£1.99) and have been loving this just above my contour where I feel my blush looks best. I do this with my Real Technique’s Cheek Brush as it’s the perfect size for it! I then apply my highlight. I've been currently been loving a combination of Makeup Revolution Radiant Lights in the shades Breathe (£6) and Glow (£6) mixed together. I use this with Primark’s Stippling Brush, which I have had no shedding with whatsoever even though it’s been washed multiple times. I find this the perfect size for highlighting. After this, I spray my face with Urban Decay’s Long-Lasting All Nighter Setting Spray (£21.00). My favourite lip combination at the moment is Essence’s Lip Liner in 05 Soft Berry (£1) with MAC’s Lipstick in Taupe (£15.50). This lipstick is the perfect nude for me but it doesn't last as long on my lips and is super creamy even though it’s a matter. The lip liner doesn't last long either but together, they last through everything and anything! I take Soap and Glory’s One Heck Of A Blot (£12.00) out with me as I do have to touch up my face at least once as I have oily skin.

TOTAL: £139.59
(I’d like to just add that I didn’t include the price of brushes in this)

What do you think your face is worth?

Nazia xo

8 comments :

  1. Wow! You have so much lovely makeup! Taupe is a beautiful shade of lipstick!

    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and it definitely is a beautiful lipstick xx

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love these kind of post! Actually I don't want to know the price for my face XD
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha thats how I'm like sometimes because its a bit scary how much everything can add up to xx

      Delete
  3. You have so many amazing products! I have thought of doing this post before but it's a bit scary to be honest haha xx

    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha thanks and yeah it can be quite daunting tbf xx

      Delete
  4. ooh this is rather good compared to what else I have read! x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete