Sunday, 23 August 2015

The Sunday Edit #5


As mentioned in this post, I haven’t been posting as much as I really don’t want to just publish any posts that I am hundred percent satisfied with.

D O I N G 

In the past two weeks, I've had pizza three times which is really unhealthy but to be fair I do have a reason; I got into university and my parents wanted to treat me and my siblings! As I just mentioned, I've been accepted into a university but it took a while for it to happen. I was quite disappointed with my results and I didn't get accepted by my firm offer. I tried phoning them during clearing, as usually they lower the amount of ‘points’ required to enter the uni but this particular uni still had the high standards so unfortunately I didn't get into that uni. The course I would be doing would be history as I love history. But as I read all the history courses offered by universities, I realised that I preferred learning about my favourite part of history – modern history in particular world war two, however the universities would be covering a lot more of history in a short deal so I decided to change my mind. In a month time, I will be reading health and social care at my local uni which I am quite proud to do! I also visited Watford last weekend and went to their infamous Tinseltown Restaurant, which I honesty do not recommend. The food wasn't up to my standards, especially for the price you were paying. However, the milkshakes were super yummy, especially The Ambassador which I highly recommend you get if you do go that restaurant. I have found a ‘dupe’ for this milkshake. That sounds so weird saying it for food and drinks, but honestly the milkshake I had a few days ago definitely tastes the same but for a lot cheaper! My local takeaway shop sells milkshakes and the Ferrero Rocher flavour tastes exactly the same!

S U P R I S E S

My brother gave me an early birthday present (my birthday’s October 28th!) when he came back from Germany! It was NARS’ Virtual Domination Palette which I have been using ever since! As mentioned in this post, I started off on a bad note with NARS’ Laguna Bronzer but I've been loving it for warming up for my face! My sister also bought me MAC’s Whirl Lipstick for getting into uni and I can’t wait til it arrives! I've been using hers as I'm (im)patiently waiting for mine to come and I am obsessed with the colour! It is a perfect nude colour for my medium-dark skin girls. It’s just a bit darker than MAC’s Taupe Lipstick which I also am currently obsessed with.

T E S T I N G

Last week I picked up the tester for MAC’s Studio Sculpt Foundation and have had it on my skin for about 2 hours so far and looove it for my oily skin. It looks soo natural on my skin and perhaps even makes me look younger! I will be posting a review for this soon as I have completely test this out!

B U Y I N G

I have been the typical blogger this week and have been hauling at LUSH this month. I published a post here and I honestly cannot stop buying from there! It’s soon become my favourite shop!

Nazia xo

2 comments :

  1. Congrats on getting into uni, I hope you enjoy your course! It sounds like you've had a lovely week!

    Aim | www.thetracesofmythoughts.blogspot.co.uk x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And my week definitely was great, hope yours was too!xx

      Delete