Sunday, 2 August 2015

The Sunday Edit #3


                                         (Taken yesteday when I went on a long walk to Pizza Hut!)

E A T I N G 

My brother treated myself, my sister and my nephew to Nando’s on Thursday. It was sooo good. I ordered myself a chicken in medium, can’t remember what size (?) though and mash. The mash is heavenly, I just really want to know the recipe so I can make it at home myself. We went to Cookies and Creams after and I got myself their Profiterole Temptation which tastes soo delicious. The profiteroles and whipped cream tastes soo good but I’m not that keen on the ice cream they serve it with so I think next time I might order something else. My mum treated me and my sisters to Subway. If I had to choose one takeaway to order food from for the rest of my life, I would choose Subway although technically it’s not a takeaway lol. I always get chicken tikka with some salad, but I realised that their chicken tikka has no flavour whatsoever so it only tastes nice with the rest of the food, not alone. This week, I've also been having pancakes every morning, except for yesterday and today, and I think I'm hooked onto them aha. Yesterday I bought myself Cookie Dough from Pizza Hut and it made me feel super sleepy which was weird so I don't think I'll be buying this again to be honest.

B U Y I N G 

I really want a stippling brush, but I haven’t got exactly got money to spend on one that costs a lot in a students’ world (I’m looking at you Real Technique), so I hopped onto eBay and purchased myself three brushes, which are reminiscent of Real Technique all for under £4! I’ll talk more about that when that arrives. This week, I also went to Costa which I haven’t been to in weeks and I got myself a Strawberry and Raspberry Ice Cooler and just, eww. I admit it tastes nice but the aftertaste just reminds me of green tea and the only tea I like is a cup of normal hot tea so obviously I didn’t like this. A drink I did like though was a strawberry and raspberry slushie, now that tasted heavenly. We have a stand outside our Boots in my local shopping centre and I almost always get one from them, plus the large slushie only costs £1.50 which is super cheap!

D O I N G 

This week, I've felt super motivated to blog more than ever before. I think it’s because I've stopped comparing my blog to others as I used to put myself down, like why my photos weren't as great as others and my writing, etc. Since I've stopped this, it’s almost like a huge relief has washed over me and I feel a lot more motivated. Results day for my A2 results is a week this Thursday and I'm super nervous, I really hope I did great so I can enjoy the rest of my summer holiday. I almost forgot to mention this but I'm also on a spending ban. I feel like if I mention it on my blog then I'm more likely to abide by it. I'm not going to allow myself to buy any makeup unless I actually run out of them. So if all my primers finish, then I can purchase myself another one otherwise I can't. I've gotten into a bad habit of buying a lot of makeup and then I don't get to finish off any of my old makeup. Hopefully, I will successfully end this ban around the beginning of September.

W A T C H I N G

I have this thing about Australian/New Zealand accents, I love them so so much! Shaaanxo, a New Zealand Youtuber has been uploading daily vlogs on her vlog channel this week, so I've been getting my daily dose of my favourite accent this week!

L O V I N G 

I'm sure I've mentioned this a million and one times the past week or so, but I've been loving Mac Taupe Lipstick with Essence Lip Liner in 05 Soft Berry – it creates the most gorgeous colour which lasts all day (supposed I don’t eat or drink)! A new favourite combination of mine has been Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in 057 Ravish and MAC Lipstick in Amorous. I wore this lipstick alone to college for a few months straight when I first bought it but I don’t like how it only lasts about 2-3 hours as it’s a Satin finish, so this lipliner enables it to last a lot longer.

Nazia xo

2 comments :

  1. I'm so hungry after reading about all the delicious foods, Nandos is on of my faves and I agree that mash is just divine. I'm also trying to cut back on my beauty spending, constantly buying makeup is so addictive especially when you're part of the blogging world x

    Beauty with charm | Zoeva Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always look forward to the mash at nandos lol and ah yes its so hard especially when you're surrounded by new releases xx

      Delete