Sunday, 30 August 2015

Sunday Edit #6


D O I N G 

I went London this week with my family this week, more specifically Southall and it was fun, It rained half the day but then was sunny but I didn't mind the rain as much as I had an umbrella. I did some clothes shopping and also bought my Eid outfit which I'm super excited to wear! I went to a dessert place called Creams and I got myself a chocolate sundae (can't remember the exact name) and it was nice but got bitter near the end. One of my sisters ordered waffles with strawberries, chocolate shavings and whipped cream and it tasted sooo good. I will definitely be ordering that next time. I watched the new Minions movie this week and to be honest, it was much better than I'd thought it to be. The movie was really good and the minions are cute but I just hate how minions are everywhere now, in shops etc. I also visited Bournemouth on Thursday and it was so beautiful. I hope to go there soon again. Oh, and as mentioned in this post, the lipstick my sister ordered for me (MAC's Whirl) finally arrived and I absolutely love it. Unlike the lipliner which doesn't show up on my lips at all, the lipstick is the perfect 'my lips but better colour' and I know that I will definitely be getting more wear out of it.

D E C I S I O N S

I've made plans to go to Brighton for the weekend, before my birthday, for my birthday and I'm super excited now! I'm just hoping that I can save up the money for the rooms quick and that the rooms don't get booked before I do! I will be going with my sister and her kid and I can't wait! I love going out with my sister as it feels more like I'm out with my friend than a sister so I feel more relaxed and comfortable with her. The reason I chose Brighton is because it's my favourite place even though I've been there twice (lols). I'm hoping to move their in the future, fingers crossed.

S H O P P I N G

This past week I went clothes shopping as I realised that I always go makeup shopping, but rarely buy clothes and, lets be honest, I don't need any more makeup. The way I go clothes shopping now, is that I try to imagine an outfit with the item I'm buying as this means that I'm more likely to wear the clothes and thus, getting my money's worth. I'm also selling some of my clothes on eBay which have only been worn a few times, never worn or don't fit anymore.

Also, today marks the day I started my blog last year! I never knew I would still be blogging a year later.

Nazia xo

7 comments :

  1. Happy blog birthday lovely!! Sounds like you had a lovely time in London with your family and I hope you enjoy Brighton too!
    Megan x meguana.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picture! I'd love to go to Brighton, have a lovely birthday! Also happy blog birthday!

    Aim | www.thetracesofmythoughts.blogspot.co.uk x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highlight recommend going to Brighton, it's such a beautiful place and thank you!xx

      Delete
  3. aww sounds like you had such a lovely time in london and will do for your birthday in brighton also! I agree with you on the whole minions thing being everywhere haha and also with your idea of choosing specific outfits when shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy late Birthday and I do love creams!

    ReplyDelete