Friday, 14 August 2015

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

I'v mentioned this brush about a million times on my blog, but I still don't think Real Techniques Expert Face Brush gets the praise it deserves. I know many people who prefer the Buffing Brush over this, but it's the opposite for me.


The brush has an orange ferrule as this (in Real Technique's world) means that it's a base brush. I love how the black part of the brush is flat as then it's easier to stand the brush up if you wish to do that. The actual bristles are made from Taklon which is synthetic so it's cruelty-free and they quick (thought this brush takes at least a day to dry). 


real techniques expert face brush, real techniques expert face brush review

The brush is sightly flat, a lot like their Sculpting Brush, and is domed. It is very densely packed but, in my opinion, this helps with the application. This brush blends foundation like a dream. I do sometimes buff my foundation in with this, which it does flawlessly. But, I mostly tend to use it for stippling my foundation in.


This brush costs £9.99 so isn't expensive, but it isn't super cheap either. I'm quite tempted to buy a back up for this brush, to use for when the other one is drying.

What's your thoughts on this brush?

Nazia xo

6 comments :

  1. I love this brush so much. This is my go to foundation brush when I'm not using my complexion sponge. Real Techniques brushes are such good quality, I love them -xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use both interchangeably and they definitely are, especially at the price!xx

      Delete
  2. I used to use this brush all the time for my foundation, but now I've started to used the Real Techniques sponge and it works a little better for me :)
    - Molly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use both interchangeably and I think I prefer the sponge too!xx

      Delete
  3. I don't have this brush but I have another one from Real Techniques and I love the quality of it! This seems to be wonderful but I don't apply foundation very often so I don't think I'd get much use out of it! Xx

    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this as well as the buffing brush and prefer this one by miles, I get a much smoother finish :)

    Just Little Things xo

    ReplyDelete