Thursday, 6 August 2015

Nars Kabuki Artisan Yachiyo Brush Dupe? ♡


I love me some eBay shopping - mostly because I can spend about a pound or two and get a million things from it. I brought this about a few months ago (I think?) after reading about it on someone's blog post (sorry, can't remember who!). 

This looks really similar to the Nars Yachiyo Brush but about £42 cheaper. It's made of goat hair (as the description stated) but I'm not sure on this. Mostly because brushes made with natural hair tend to cost a lot but these set me back a mere 99p including post and packaging. This arrived 3 weeks after I've paid which is quite quick to be fair as it did arrive all the way from China. This brush has yet to shed, or break which is really good. I love using this for my blush as it blends it out so well so most of the work is already done for you. The best part is, this looks the real deal so you can get the looks of the Nars brush but without the hefty price tag.

Have you purchased this too? What's your thoughts on it?

Nazia xo

6 comments :

  1. Ebay is so great, and saving £42 is amazing! xx

    Emilys Beauty Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had my eye on this brush for quite some time now! Thanks!!!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I'm not sure if it's goat hair or not either! Still a decent budget brush though! 99p well spent!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my best 99p purchase aha xx

      Delete