Saturday, 22 August 2015

LUSH Haul ♡

Long time, no write?

I admit it’s only been a week yet I feel like I haven’t posted on my blog in months. The reason for my short disappearing act was because I made a routine of posting every day so I felt like I had to post something every day but I didn't want to post anything which I didn't put much effort into. Due to this, I've decided to post between every 1-3 days as this is a much better schedule for me.


Anywhos, I recently went into my local LUSH store and picked up two bath bombs, Sakura and Intergalactic. I was a bit disappointed by Sakura as it had a subtle scent to it and turned the bath water a bit murky. My nephew used Intergalactic last week and it has a definite strong smell which certainly does contain some spice. It left some glitter in the bath which was quite fun. I also picked up a sample of their Cupcake Face Mask, which I tried that very night. I applied it all over my face, and a bit more on those places that I felt didn't have much face mask on. When I was ‘layering’ it, the face mask rubbed off even though I didn't rub it which really annoyed me. This face mask does work, but I don’t like how it’s a bit drier in the tub than normal face masks. Lastly, I picked up a Charity Pot which contained a Face and Body Lotion. I don’t like the smell of this lotion but the smell does fade after 5 minutes or so, so it doesn't bother me as much. I love taking this out with me as it’s super small so it can easily fit into my makeup bag. It really does moisturise my hands without making them feel ‘sticky’ after. I will definitely be repurchasing this when it finishes, but it seems like the tiny pot will last a long time as a little goes a long way.

Last week, I went out of town with my sisters and I obviously stopped by another LUSH store. From there, I picked up their bath bomb in The Experimenter. This looks soo pretty. I was about to buy this from my local store but decided against it, but picked it up soon as I saw it in this store. I read online about someone receiving a dud bath bomb, so I hope mine isn't a dud. I just realised that the bath bombs I picked up were exclusive to Oxford Street, but many other stores are receiving these too now. Finally I bought the Mask of Magnaminty, which I feel like has helped clear up my skin. I've been wearing face masks a lot recently. I try to wear them everyday with a day break every 4-5 days as I feel that this is helping my skin calm down, and it definitely has.

What are your favourite products from Lush?

Nazia xo

4 comments :

  1. the experimenter and intergalactic look so pretty! might need to pop into my local lush store and pick them up - baths are so boring without bathbombs! x

    http://www.lovejordanashley.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can't imagine having a bath now without any bathbombs aha xx

      Delete
  2. I'm loving the cupcake face mask idea! although I think I'd be so tempted to eat it hahaha my all time favourite is Snow fairy but its at christmas only :( TheBrondeGirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was tempted to! It look a bit like brownies in the pot! I've heard of that one, I should check it out, oh I hate it when products are limited edition/only sold in a certain time period xx

      Delete