Sunday, 2 August 2015

Current Favourite Eyeshadows

As you would have realised by me constantly talking about how much I have been loving wearing eyeshadows, it was inevitable for this post to arrive – it practically wrote itself!


My all-time favourite eyeshadow that I have been raving about constantly the past week, has been Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige. I use this as a base/primer and won’t talk any more of this as I’ll probably bore you to death with me still raving about this. I featured this here in my July Favourites. Alongside this, I've also been loving another in Chocolate Suede. This is a version of On and On Bronze but for darker skin. Though being a Leather Effect, this has some shimmers on it making it a beautiful bronze-y colour.

Starting clockwise from the bottom, I have Natural Collection’s Eyeshadow in Crushed Walnut. This is a super dark brown, but with grey undertones though almost slightly warm. I love using this in my crease and blending out, or using it very lighth-handedly and contouring it with it. L'OrĂ©al's Color Riche L’Ombre Pure Eyeshadow in 500 Gold Mania is another eyeshadow I've raved about this week. I featured this eyeshadow here. I love using this shade all over my lid and packing the colour on. 

Next is Collection’s Work The Colour Solo Eyeshadow in 3 Baked Bronze which I featured here. This shade is one that I don’t own at all and is such a beautiful colour on my lid/crease. Makeup Revolution’s Mono Eyeshadow in MMMM which I also featured here is a matte warm brown which I've been using in my crease constantly since I've bought it. Finally Revlon’s ColorStay ShadowLinks in Cocoa is a gorgeous cool-toned brown colour with a satin finish, which I also use to deepen up my crease. 

What are some of your favourite eyeshadows?

Nazia xo

7 comments :

  1. Love the chocolate tones thanks for sharing I am in love with your style<3 Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the shades you have here, I particularly wants to try the colour tattoo as so many people rave over them!

    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definitely raved about for a good reason!xx

      Delete
  3. Such lovely shades! I have been loving chocolaty brown eyeshadow looks lately!

    www.daisyperson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creamy Beige looks lovely! Love the shade range here :)
    xx

    Daniela | MissNewBeauty.net

    ReplyDelete