Saturday, 15 August 2015

Current Base Routine ♡

 With the weather in England warming up (though it has been raining the past two days and cold as November), my base routine has been changing to adapt to the weather.
 
base routine
 
As mentioned here, one of my current techniques is to wear Nivea Mens Aftershave as a primer. This has glycerine in it so it extends the wear-time of my makeup as the 'tackiness' sticks my foundations to my skin. This may sound like a weird hack that you often see advertising on a side banner but it honestly does work.
 
After this, I love applying my Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation. I have this in the shade Spice Sand which is the perfect colour for me. This foundations lasts through anything and everything and was featured in my July Favourites here. I apply this with my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge in a bouncing motion as I find that this blends in my foundation flawlessly.
 
Using my Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 35 Deep, I conceal my dark circles under my eyes. I love this concealer as it isn't too brightening so it looks super natural and just conceals my under eyes.
 
To set all this in place I use my Maxfactor Professional Loose Powder with my Real Techniques Blush Brush and spray my face with Urban Decay's All Nighter Setting Spray as this lengthens my makeup wear-time too. After all this, my face is ready for whatever else I have in mind to put on.
 
What's your current base routine?
 
Nazia xo

4 comments :

  1. I've been loving my Estée Lauder double wear lately :)

    Just Little Things xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of the nivea men's aftershave hack, it sounds intriguing! You can also never go wrong with the Maybelline Fit Me concealer :)

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wearing the nivea mens aftershave as a primer sounds like a great idea and perfect as I struggle to make my makeup last! I've heard lots of good things about the estee lauder foundation :)

    Beth x | bethabigail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete