Monday, 3 August 2015

Bronzed Life ♡


I originally bought this on a whim about a year ago and now here I am, a year later, repurchasing this beaut. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny is a warm toned bronzer, but not so warm toned that it'll appear orange on tanned skin, though this is more likely to happen on paler skin.

I love using this bronzer to contour with, as it's quite hard to over-do my contour with as it's super easy to blend with. This results in a contour that looks so natural on tanned skin. Recently, since I've gotten a tan (god knows how as I'm an introvert to heart), I have found some of my foundations to be quite light for me, so I use this bronzer on the perimeters on my face so my face doesn't seem too light. But usually I just dust this ever-so-lightly all over my face and voila, my face is suddenly not a shade lighter than my body.

What bronzer do you like using?

Nazia xo

4 comments :

  1. Ooo this sounds like such a great bronzer. I'll definitely have to check it out! Lovely post x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like a great bronzer, I might try it!

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm certain you won't regret it!xx

      Delete