Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Best Foundations For Oily Skin


If you're like me, then once you find a foundation that works for you, you'll stick to it for a good half year or longer.

I have oily skin, though now it's more only on my t-zone than my entire face so it's oily-combo I'd say. Through trial and error, I've found foundations that work really well with oily skin especially in this hot weather of a mess we have in England.

The first, and only high-end foundation I own, is Estee Lauders Double Wear Stay In Place Makeup Foundation. I love this stuff. I tried it out last month and very quickly it has become my favourite, as shown here. This foundation dries matte and does not budge whatsoever, even if you have a cheeky nap! I like applying this with my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge as it applies it evenly and flawlessly. Another current favourite of mine is L'Oreals True Match Foundation which I also featured here. This dries to satin-y finish which I love and lasts about an hour without a primer and setting spray, but with both a primer and setting spray this about 4-5 hours which is enough for me to go to college and come back, or go on a quick shopping spree.

Maybelline Fit Me is an old favourite of mine. I've been using this foundation for about nearly 2 years now and it has served me well. The shade is the perfect colour for me and it lasts 6-7 hours which is the longest any drugstore foundation has lasted on my skin. Finally Rimmel Match Perfection is another favourite of mine that I've been wearing since the beginning of the year until a few weeks ago as I've got a tan. This one does require setting (as if I don't set the other foundations aha) as it doesn't 'dry' but once set it can last up to 5 hours so I love this for college/ just going to shops.

What are some of your favourite foundations?

Nazia xo

4 comments :

  1. True match is perfect for me! I love it so much :)
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If mine wasn't a shade light then it would truly be a perfect 'true match' for aha xx

      Delete
  2. Maybelline Fit Me and True Match Lumi are my go to foundations!

    xo Franchesca | City Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  3. L'Oreal True Match used to be my go -to foundation, but I prefer a much lighter base now x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete