Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Top Mascaras


Maybelline Great Lash mascara, Makeup Revolution Amazing Volume mascara, Ted Baker mascara, L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes mascara, Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara, Benefit Roller Lash mascara, Benefit they’re real mascara, top mascaras, beauty blogger, beauty, mascara, mascaras, top 5 mascaras
L - R : Maybelline 'Great Lash'; Makeup Revolution 'Amazing Volume'; Makeup Revolution 'Amazing Volume'; Ted Baker (only available in  'Girl With The Beautiful Face' gift set; L'Oreal 'Volume Million Lashes'; Maybelline 'Lash Sensational'; Benefit 'Roller Lash'; Benefit 'They're Real') 
Unlike foundations and lipsticks, where I use the same one for a few months then use another one, mascaras are the ones that I use on rotation or rather what I want to use.

Maybelline Great Lash is the oldest out of these. The mascara wand is smaller than a usual wand but this allows me to build up my lashes, without making them clump. Makeup Revolution Amazing Volume is one I thought I wouldn't fall for as much. This one volumnises, lengthens and thickens my lashes, all whilst not making them clumpy. Plus, the actual tube looks chic to me. The Ted Baker mascara is one that thickens my lashes only, so I use this in combination with another mascara. L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes is such an amazing mascara for those days that you want a natural makeup look but still want your lashes to be visible. This doesn't thicken your lashes, but does lengthen and volumnises them, making your lashes look super natural. Maybelline Lash Sensational is one that is underrated. This curls, thickens and lengthens my lashes so eyelash curlers aren't required. The formula isn't as wet as the next mascara, but this is a plus as then more layers can be added on quicker and it has less of a chance of becoming clumpy. This is a better dupe for the next mascara, but more on that for a future post ;) Benefit Roller Lash, whilst is a favourite, can suck sometimes. Reason being, the formula is so wet that it can clump your lashes way too quickly. It does curl, thicken and lengthen your lashes, but the wet formula can sometimes be a put-off. This mascara also can look clumpy the more layers you add on. Benefit They're Real is super amazing. It lengthens and thickens your lashes, making them look almost like falsies. However, I can be put off this mascara sometimes because the wand hurts the root of my lashes.

What are some of your favourite mascaras?

Nazia xo

2 comments :

  1. Benefit they're real is my all time favourite! I much prefer it to the rollerlash!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! The great lash is an amazing mascara, i have the waterproof one♥♥

    ReplyDelete