Sunday, 26 July 2015

The Sunday Edit #2


E A T I N G 

This week I've been having fried egg on toast for breakfast and it's soooo good. God, I forgot how much I loved this. We also ordered some pizza this week which was delicious and meant that I had pizza the morning after, win-win! I'm still undecided though about whether I like pizza with just vegetables more than the one with both vegetable and meat.  I also bought a huuge mug from Wilkos, which can hold up to two normal mug servings and is well lush. Yesterday morning, I made some pancakes for myself and my family and they tasted soo good, even if I do say so myself. I still can't have more than 2 pancakes otherwise it makes me feel a bit sick, but they taste really delicious with Nutella and strawberry jam (though not at the same time.)

D O I N G S

I washed my makeup brushes this week. It felt like such a chore to do but I just love using clean brushes when I'm doing my makeup, so much so that I've been cleaning them a lot more recently. I've also had several baths this week just so that I could use my bath comforters and bath bombs from Lush. My favourite so far has been Space Girl – it turns your bath into a gorgeous swirl of pinks, purples and blues and it smells soo good. My sister also bought me Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation which I am so grateful for and I can’t wait to use it!

T R Y I N G

My sister’s Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette arrived the week before and she let me try ‘Freshly Toasted’ and I am in love with it. I seriously cannot wait now til I buy this palette! I have also been wearing nudes non-stop this past week – MAC’S Taupe Lipstick alongside Essence’s Lip Liner in 05 Soft Berry create the most gorgeous colour that I've been rocking. I can’t wait til it’s Autumn though as this hot and humid weather is really irritating me. Also, I'm not sure if anyone has realised but I've decided to blog everyday now as that is what I think is most appropriate for me.

B U Y I N G 

I bought a backup of my Garnier Micellar Water as mine is nearly finished and the new packaging is so eww. I don’t know why they changed the packaging and I much prefer the old packaging, so much so that I nearly didn't buy the beckup simply because of the packaging – I just hope they haven’t changed the formula alongside the packaging.

Nazia xo

4 comments :

  1. Love pizza the morning after! Great post x
    Claire | www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tastes so much better then tbh. Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. You 've just reminded me to wash my brushes. its something I keep saying I will do and totally forget until the morning

    Www.simplysara.co.uk

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol im glad I did. I always put off washing my brushes too til the very end xx

      Delete