Thursday, 23 July 2015

The Bronze Age

I've been loving me some bronze colours recently. The just look gorgeous on tanned skin and me being naturally tanned (NC44), I've been wearing more bronze colours as deemed more summer appropriate.

Revlon PhotoReady SkinLights Face Illuminator in 400 Bronze Light, Maybelline’s Color Tattoo in the shade On and On Bronze, Collection’s Work the Colour Solo Eyeshadow in 3 Baked Bronze, Collection 2000 Colour Intense Solo Eyeshadow in 16 Truffle Ruffle, Maybelline’s The Nudes Palette, Topshop’s Highlighter in Horizon, bronze eyeshadows

Revlon PhotoReady SkinLights Face Illuminator in 400 Bronze Light is the one I use for highlighting my cheekbones or just mixing in my foundation for an all-over-glow. It’s a mid-brown colour which has some shimmers in it, making me look effortlessly healthy and glow-y.

As mentioned in this post, I’ve been hooked onto eyeshadows! A cult favourite is Maybelline’s Color Tattoo in the shade On and On Bronze; a beautiful bronze colour with some shimmers. I use this all over the lid and it instantly makes me look made up. Collection’s Work the Colour Solo Eyeshadow in 3 Baked Bronze is a gorgeous deep bronze-y colour which I like using either on my lid or in my crease. This has been my favourite to wear the past couple of weeks. Another favourite is Collection 2000 Colour Intense Solo Eyeshadow in 16 Truffle Ruffle; you can see how much I love this as since purchasing it the company has changed its’ name to just Collection. Maybelline’s The Nudes Palette, featured here, has a lovely selection of colours, although could be better for darker skins. The fourth shade on the bottom row is a beautiful bronze colour, nearly deep enough as Collection’s Baked Bronze eyeshadow.

One of the first highlighters I ever purchased was Topshop’s Highlighter in Horizon; a mid-deep bronze colour which would suit those even with the lightest of tans. I love wearing this across my cheekbones!

What bronze makeup products have you been wearing recently?

Nazia xo

2 comments :

  1. I LOVE bronzey products - The Revlon Skinlights is on my wishlist at the min!!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, bronzey products are the best xx

      Delete