Friday, 10 July 2015

Recent Purchases #3



The fact that this series is consistent on my blog is something to proud of but at the same time worries me because it's a sign of being a shopaholie being 'bad' with my money. A few days ago, I went to my local town centre mainly to buy duvet covers and a pressed powder dark enough for my NC44 skin. Needless to say, neither were brought.

Boots had a 3 for 2 offer on all things Maybelline. I, of course, picked up some items. I bought the Colour Tattoo in Permanent Taupe. I already have one in Creamy Beige, so I thought to pick one up - I later ordered two (Chocolate Suede and On and On Bronze) more from Superdrugs website because of buy one and get one half price. I also picked up their Fit Me Concealer in the Shade 35. I already looove their foundation, so hopefully this will live up to the same standards. My sister picked up Maybelline's The Nude Palette so I got the color tattoo for free, yay. Though this palette has nudes, I really can't see it suiting those who have a much darker/deeper skin. I will definitely be borrowing this off her. ;) I also picked up Maxfactor's Professional Loose Powder in Translucent, which is the bomb as it doesn't make me look ashy which can usually happen as I have oily skin and need to set my makeup. Just before I left Boots, I, alongside my sister, went to the Estee Lauder counter and both got matched up to their Doublewear Foundation. I received a sample in the shade spiced sand and, as I'm typing this, I have had this on for about 5 hours now and walked outside in 28 degrees heat and it has still yet to fade or melt off!

My sister quickly went to Superdrugs and got Makeup Revolution's Pressed Powder, and off we went to Topshop. As I'm a student I get 10% off in Topshop and decided to be a nice, younger sister and used my discount for her Topshop Limited Edition Rose Gold Packaging Lipstick in Innocent. The packaging looks so beautiful and I was really tempted to buy one myself! I picked up Topshop's Lipliner in Deception, which is a deep colour. I will definitely be using this for when I wear on their darker lipsticks.

What have you recently bought?

Nazia xo

8 comments :

  1. I have been wanting that nudes palette for ages! I need to purchase it!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to try out Topshop makeup for a while and would love a review on these products from there! Have you tried many before? Great haul, Lydia Eve, www.mydaisychaincloset.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can't go wrong with topshop makeup, looks gorgeous x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, they're such great quality plus the packaging is so gorgeous xx

      Delete
  4. Oooo that topshop lipstick is super pretty!

    Just Little Things xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha, I think my sister bought the lipstick mainly because of the packaging - it's too pretty to pass!xx

      Delete