Sunday, 12 July 2015

Real Techniques Sculpting Brush

real techniques, real techniques sculpting brush, real techniques sculpting brush review

real techniques, real techniques sculpting brush, real techniques sculpting brush review

The creators of Real Techniques recently unveiled their new sculpting brushes; a setting brush, sculpting brush and a fan brush which is only available in the set. This was rather clever as the trend at the moment is contouring, so it was no surprise that these sold like hot cakes. My sister bought the set when Superdrugs had it on sale from £20 to £13 I think. I bought the brush off her so I only paid about £4.

My Real Techniques Sculpting Brush has a pink ferrule, as do all Real Technique finishing brushes. However, mine is metallic as it was a part of the Collector's Edition Sculpting set. The actual bristles are black with white ends, which is very helpful as then you are able to see how much of the product has been picked up. The bristles are slanted and dense so it is perfect for contouring, however blending can be a problem. I have found that building up the contour helps with this. The brush weighs about the same as other brushes, therefore the £9.99 price tag is justified.

I featured this post here and here.

Have you tried this brush or any other sculpting brushes?

Nazia xo

2 comments :

  1. I do like this brush but I have to blend out my contour with a different brush, it's not all that great!

    Just Little Things xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have the same problem. I worked around this by applying less product as that way it made it easier to blend out and build up xx

      Delete