Monday, 27 July 2015

Project Pan

The amount of makeup I buy now, means that I rarely hit pan on products. This means that I'm less likely to finish them so they’re more likely to expire and go funky thus equalling to me losing my money’s worth. I have, though, hit pan on a few of products, some of which I have owned for a few years and others which I have bought recently.

project pan

17 Glitter Eyeshadow in Chalice is a gorgeous gold colour which has been used a lot, evidently shown by the massive amount of pan seen. This is probably one of the oldest eyeshadows I own and one I love. I love wearing this with a soft brown in my crease. Rimmel London’s Glam’Eyes Trio Eyeshadow in 621 Orion was my first ever palette (if that) I ever owned. The deep brown colour was the most used colour in this miniature palette as I just loved wearing it in my crease. I don’t know why I stopped wearing this as this colour is definitely up my street. I don’t like AVON’s Eyeshadow Primer in Light Beige so I really don’t know how I've hit pan on it. This is wayy too thick for me to use and won’t set, but I will try to finish this as I don’t want to waste it. Perhaps I just need to use the smallest amount and it’ll work?

Soap and Glory’s One Heck Of A Powder was a splurge for me as I have a student’s budget and cannot afford to spend too much money (i.e. over £10) on makeup. However this has lasted me since February (I think?). I’ve hit pan on this majorly and this is because this is so damn good. This keeps me matte for soo long and I would definitely recommend this to every oily skin gal. Next up is MUA’s Blusher in Cupcake, which is a bubblegum pink blusher. This lasts me about 4-5 hours I’d say but I don’t really expect much from it as it costs just £1. Last, but by no means least, is Sleek’s Face Contour Kit in Medium. I only use the contour side as it’s a perfect cool toned colour for my skintone. I looove using this but it is easy to overdo on it, resulting in bruise-like features on your face. I don’t like the highlighter side as I just feel like it doesn’t suit my skintone.

What products have you hit pan on?

Nazia xo

8 comments :

  1. One heck of a powder sounds fab! I love matte products!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you've done so well! I find it hard to hit pan on anything other than powder!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great how you've hit pan with these products, I haven't yet with any it's crazy!

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  4. It takes me a lot of time to hit pan on makeup products. I only mainly finish my eyeliners and mascaras. I have recently hit pan on my Wet n Wild Silent Treatment trio.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are doing so well! I've only hit pan on my Sleek Face Form Kit and my Max Faxtor blush which was my first blusher ever. I decided not to buy any more blushers in the next two years so I can use the ones I have because I own way too many.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been collecting products I've hit pan on recently too! I've almost completely used up the contour side of my Sleek Contour Kit and part of me feels I *need* to repurchase it but another side of my wants to try something else!

    Emily // Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete