Friday, 31 July 2015

July Favourites ♡

2015 only started last week and here we are, already halfway through the year; time has flown by soo fast. June was a month that had me feeling all over the place, but it did have some definite favourites.



I've been loving the Real Techniques Contour Brush a lot recently. I use this for my concealer, subtle contouring, blush, highlight, literally everything though not at the same time of course. Another brush I've been loving is my eBay Round Top Kabuki Brush; I love this for baking, contouring also, bronzing and for blending/buffing my foundation in. it just does all those things and blends them in seamlessly at the same time. This brush is part of the Kabuki Brush Set I bought about a year ago and will be reviewing soon. ;)

My favourite lip combination of this month has been Essence’s Lip Liner in 05 Soft Berry alongside MAC’s Taupe Lipstick. Neither of these last a long time by themselves but together last through everything and anything! The lip liner slightly darkens the nude lipstick, but I prefer this to be honest. 

I've been loving two foundations this month. The first is L’Oréal’s True Match Foundation which is actually a shade light for me as I've got a tan recently but I blend this in so it’s not noticeable. This lasts about 5-6 hours on my oily skin. This month I got matched up to the shade Spiced Sand in Estee Lauders Double Wear Foundation. I received the sample and still have a bit left! This lasts all day, even when I had a cheeky little nap! My older sister was ever so kind and bought me this foundation and I'm so lucky and grateful I received it!

I bought Wilkos Smoothing Light Reflecting Primer and have only recently started using it now. This costs about £3 (I think) and really does smoothen your skin, making it look and feel soft. This primer also lengthens my foundation wear-time which is fab. I've also been wearing eyeshadow every time I go out now thanks to Maybelline’s Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige. If you've been reading any of my posts this month, then you’d know that I am obsessed with this. This is a perfect base for my eyeshadow and really does lengthen the wear-time of my eyeshadow from about 2-3 hours to 12+ hours, even lasting through the nap I mentioned before.

What have been some of your favourites this month?

Nazia xo

2 comments :

  1. Lovely post! Your Mac Lipstick is a gorgeous shade! Xx
    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete