Thursday, 30 July 2015

Favourite Eye Brushes

This month I have been wearing eyeshadow non-stop since I've discovered a way for it to not crease on my oily eyelids! I use some brushes, a few of which have quickly have become my favourites.


eBay’s 217 Brush Dupes – one is the tiniest bit shorter than the other and squarer, but both blend my eyeshadow soo easily. I use the squarer one to apply shadow to my lid too. I have washed both of these a lot and they have yet to shred/break.

eBay Flat-Top and Round-Top Eyeshadow Brushes – these are part of the kabuki brush sets that can be found on eBay easily and are supposed dupes of Sigma brushes. I looove the round-top brush, so much so that I have two of them! I love using this brush to blend out my shadow with. I use the flat-top brush for blending too but I much prefer the round-top brushes as they’re slightly denser than the flat-top ones.

Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush – this is part of Nic's Picks but also a part of their Start Set (which mine one just fell part as I was writing it, eek). This is a smaller version of the original one, but I love using this version for patting on eyeshadow onto my lid, as it really packs it on.

Real Techniques Angled Shadow Brush – I use this for applying shadow to my crease and for blending it out, so I kill two birds with one stone!

I'm going to be purchasing Zoeva’s 227 Luxe Soft Definer Brush and 221 Luxe Soft Crease Brush soon to add to my eyeshadow brush collection.

What are some of your favourite brushes/would recommend?

Nazia xo

7 comments :

  1. Ebay brushes are amazing! I love them!!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! They're just as good as branded high-end brushes xx

      Delete
  2. I have the Zoeva basic eye brush set and I love it, has every brush you need to create seamless eyeshadow looks! :)

    Just Little Things xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zoeva brushes are so beautiful, especially their rose gold ones! I would buy the set but I'm not into eyeshadow that much yet lol but maybe in the future xx

      Delete
  3. Ebay brushes are brilliant, I have picked up a few sets and though I don't reach for them all I do use a couple almost every single day ^_^
    Iqra |The Blushing Giraffe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're such good quality for a low price!xx

      Delete
  4. They look so nice

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete