Saturday, 18 July 2015

Current Wishlist #3

I last posted my current wishlist in February here. Some items were bought, whereas some of them are still on my wishlist.

The first is Urban Decay's Primer Potion. I've realised that the travel size edition is better value for money as you get 1g less with the normal size. I'm currently using Maybellines' Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige as a base/primer which works wonders and lasts up to 10 hours on my oily eyelids! Hopefully Urban Decay's allows my eyeshadow to last much longer than that. Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer is a primer that I hope works on my oily skin. My current primer (GOSH's Velvet Touch Foundation Primer) was reformulated near the end of last year and doesn't do much for me anymore. I discovered MAC's Oil Control Lotion on Instagram recently and I really hope it does live up to its claims. Like the Primer Potion, the travel size edition is much better value for money; the 30ml costs £10, yet the 50ml costs £24.50. Purchasing two travel size would set you back £20 with 60ml in total, which is a a lot cheaper than the normal size AND you receive more product. I'm hoping this makes me oil-free for the entire day. Estee Lauder's Double Wear Foundation is my current fave! I have the sample of this and it matches my complexion perfectly. It lasted all day for me, even when I had a nap which usually results in a very oily face. I'm extremely excited for this foundation especially.

I've recently been into makeup brushes a lot. On my list is B. Blush and Contour Brush. My sister has this and it is super soft, even soft than Real Techniques' brushes. This is an angled brush, so it would be perfect for contouring for me. B. Powder Brush is another brush I feel like I need in my collection. I recently saw Rachel Leary use Morphe's G2 Gun Metal Pointed Buffer Brush and I have fallen in love with it. She presses her under eye concealer with this and it blends flawlessly. Zoeva brushes have blown up in the blogosphere. I've been lusting after their 102 Silk Finish Brush and their 227 Luxe Soft Definer Brush which is a dupe for MAC's 217.

I have been wearing eyeshadow a lot more now, since I have been using Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige. Urban Decay's Naked Basics 2 Palette is one I feel I need. The shades in the first basic palette seemed too light for me, but these colours are perfect. The palette is also ideal for travel, which I have yet to find a palette for. BeautyBay recently had up to 40% off so the price for this palette had decreased to just over £13. Had I not been a skint student, I would've definitely picked it up for myself. Zoeva's packaging (and colour shades) have yet again convinced me that I need their palettes too. Their Smoky Palette and Cocoa Blend Palette are to die for! The packaging is super pretty and the shades are ones that I would definitely wear so it's kind-of like an essential, right?! With a price tag of £15.50, these are worth snapping up!

MAC are renowned for lipsticks. I'm a bit on the fence about them, as I mentioned here. I'm currently lusting after Verve which is a muted brown-plum colour which would definitely suit my skin, Hang Up which is one I have been after forever - it's a deep berry colour which has my name all over it! Creme In Your Coffee is a pink-brown colour which I'm hoping will be a 'my lips but better' colour.
MAC have a new collection out (which will arrive in the UK in August!) which will have all matte lipsticks, and the best part is that this collection will be permanent! I will be snapping up Studded Kiss which is a beautiful dark oxblood colour. I don't have a shade like this in my collection but I do think that Gerard Cosmetic's Lipstick in Cherry Cordial may be a possible dupe, perhaps. Persistence is another shade I will definitely be buying - it's a warm brown colour with orange undertones, a lot like MAC'S Taupe!

What's currently on your wishlist?

Nazia xo

6 comments :

  1. Ahhh I cannot wait to check out the new MAC lipsticks!!! :)
    Plus, the zoeva palette seems to have some great shades that I tend to wear
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    Dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

    Xoxo Jessy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i cant wait either! Aha to be honest i would still buy the palettes even if i didnt wear the shades, they're just beautiful themselves xx

      Delete
  2. I love Estée Lauder DoubleWear, the Naked Basics 2 palette and Zoeva brushes! I really want to try more of their make up too! Nice Wishlist!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the sample for the foundation - so unbelievably good!xx

      Delete