Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Top 10 Under £10

I use mostly drugstore products, mainly because I'm a teenager and I have a budget so I thought I'd show you my picks from the drugstore. I've included items only from the £5-£10 price range as I have another one coming up soon for items under £5 ;)

Theses are in no particular order

 Real Technique Brushes, Topshop Highlighter, Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette, No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour, Rimmel Foundations Sleek Face Contour Kit, Topshop Lipsticks, Revlon Lipglosses, Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer, Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick, Real Technique Brushes review, Topshop Highlighter review, Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette review, No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour review, Rimmel Foundations Sleek Face Contour Kit review, Topshop Lipsticks review, Revlon Lipglosses review, Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer review, Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick review, beauty, beauty blogger, perks of being nazia, top 10 under £10

Real Technique Brushes

Pictured are the duo fibre brush, blush brush, cheek brush, expert face brush and the sculpting brush

Almost everyone - bloggers and non-bloggers - own these brushes as they are so affordable yet offer such quality; something which everyone wants. They are all super soft and have little to no shedding so last a very long time! In the collection, there are many brushes so you will at least find one, if not a couple, of brushes to suit your needs

Sleek Contour Kit

Pictured is the shade medium

This is the best drugstore contour kit, hands down. The kit has a cool-tone colour (for contouring) and a highlighting colour which I am yet to try. I have already hit pain on the contour shade as I use it on a daily basis. These are highly pigmented, so a little goes a long way.

 Real Technique Brushes, Topshop Highlighter, Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette, No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour, Rimmel Foundations Sleek Face Contour Kit, Topshop Lipsticks, Revlon Lipglosses, Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer, Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick, Real Technique Brushes review, Topshop Highlighter review, Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette review, No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour review, Rimmel Foundations Sleek Face Contour Kit review, Topshop Lipsticks review, Revlon Lipglosses review, Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer review, Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick review, beauty, beauty blogger, perks of being nazia, top 10 under £10

Topshop Highlighter

Pictured is the highlighter in horizon

These highlighters are really pigmented and only a little is need - even thought I still use a hell of a lot. I find this colour suits my skin colour and just looks so beautiful on. Topshop also have a champagne-y version too.

Rimmel Foundations

Pictured are the wake me up foundation, match perfection foundation, lasting finish 25 hour foundation (full coverage) and lasting finish 25 hour foundation (medium coverage)

All of these foundations, except for the wake me up foundation, are ones I use on a daily basis; my personal favourite being the match perfection one. They last from 6 hours to 8, which is fantastic for drugstore foundations, but this does mean that the lasting finish 25 hour foundations don't last as long as they clam to.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer

This concealer is extremely good at brightening the undereye are. It's not so good at concealing but does a fantastic job at making one look radiant and more awake. Unlike the foundation version of this, this concealer does not make you look like a glitterball so you can apply as generously as your heart contents.

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipsticks

Pictured are the shades 30 and 07

Shade 30 was my first every lipstick I bought (almost a year ago now) and I love it so dearly. It is a deep purple-red colour, which is the colour I expected MAC Rebel lipstick to be. These are pigmented too, but not as much as Topshop lipsticks but more so than other drugstore lipsticks. They last about 3-4 hours too which is pretty long and do leave a stain behind so it's not as noticable when it does start to fade.

No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour

Pictured are damson dream, beanie, foxglove, beautifully black, blackberry, hot to trot, totally teal and tangy

These are like the MAC of nail polishes; they have such a huge range of nail colours! Two coats is only needed for a super opaque colour and they last upto 5 days without a top coat which is amazing quality.

 Real Technique Brushes, Topshop Highlighter, Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette, No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour, Rimmel Foundations Sleek Face Contour Kit, Topshop Lipsticks, Revlon Lipglosses, Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer, Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick, Real Technique Brushes review, Topshop Highlighter review, Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette review, No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour review, Rimmel Foundations Sleek Face Contour Kit review, Topshop Lipsticks review, Revlon Lipglosses review, Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer review, Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick review, beauty, beauty blogger, perks of being nazia, top 10 under £10

Topshop Lipsticks

Pictured are the shades inhibition and wicked

Topshop lipsticks are rumoured to be under the same family brand which MAC is under; this may help explain how crazy pigmented these are! Only one swipe is needed and they last 3-4 hours which is pretty long for any lipstick to be honest.

Revlon Lipglosses

Pictured are the shades supernatural and berry allure

These are best lipglosses I have ever owned: reason being that they are not sticky at all! Your lips don;t feel sticky not does your hair get stuck to them (which happens to everyone once in their lifetime) which is a massive plus. These are also pigmented too, which is something that is hard to find in lipglosses.

Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette

Pictured is the flawless eyes like angels palette

I actually received this for my birthday last year (I did ask for it though) and it has been my go-to palette since. It has every colour anyone could ask for and Makeup Revolution have a ridiculous amount of palettes so everyone will be pleased. These last all day on my oily eyelids, even without a primer. I do own more palettes by Makeup Revolution, which will be in my under £5 blogpost ;)

Nazia xo

2 comments :

  1. I've been wanting to try the Rimmel Wake Up concealer and I always end up buying others one and forget this! I've done a similar post recently and honestly I had some difficulty narrowing down my choices as there's some amazing products! Xx

    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouuu I've been dying to try out any of the makeup revolution palettes!!! :o I hear they're so good and affordable!! :)

    Under 10euros, I also love Sleeks original palette!! :) I use for it's eyeliners and I sometimes use them as eyeliners!

    Dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

    Xoxo Jessy

    ReplyDelete