Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Skincare For Oily Skin

Nivea Soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream, Fade Out Original Moisturising Cream, Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer for Normal and Combination Skin, Garnier Micellar Water, Olay Regenerist 3 Point Super Cleansing System, Wilkos Skin Therapy Tea Tree Facial Scrub, Wilkos Skin Therapy Facial Scrub for Normal and Combination Skin,Garnier Pure Active Anti-Blackhead Deep Pore Wash, Boots Essential Cucumber 3 Minute Clay Mask, Superdrugs De-Sressing Aloe Vera Mud Mask, Superdrugs Purifying Witch Hazel Mud Mask, 7th Heaven Mud Mask, Wilkos Skinology Tea Tree Intensive Spot Cream, T-Zone Rapid Action Spot Zapping Gel, Nivea Soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream review, Fade Out Original Moisturising Cream review, Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer for Normal and Combination Skin review, Garnier Micellar Water review, Olay Regenerist 3 Point Super Cleansing System review, Wilkos Skin Therapy Tea Tree Facial Scrub review, Wilkos Skin Therapy Facial Scrub for Normal and Combination Skin review, Garnier Pure Active Anti-Blackhead Deep Pore Wash review, Boots Essential Cucumber 3 Minute Clay Mask review, Superdrugs De-Sressing Aloe Vera Mud Mask review, Superdrugs Purifying Witch Hazel Mud Mask review, 7th Heaven Mud Mask review, Wilkos Skinology Tea Tree Intensive Spot Cream review, T-Zone Rapid Action Spot Zapping Gel review, oily skin, oily skin routine, skin routine, skin routine for oily skin, beauty, beauty blogger, perks of being nazia

I use three different moisturisers (which to be fair is more than enough). The one I have been using for years (and stupidly forgot to take a picture of) is the Nivea Soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream which smells so nice but also moisturises my face without it feeling oily or slippery. About a year ago I developed cystic acne (nice, right) and my skin went so weird as it would be super oily then normal. My sister recommended to me that I should use Fade Out Original Moisturising Cream as she read online that it worked really well for acne skin. I used this religiously for about a year and I do believe this helped my skin (alongside medication of course). One thing I did notice was that this apparently 'fades' your skin meaning it would lighten it, however, me being a dark southern Asian, it didn't lighten my skin whatsoever. I had hyper-pigmentation around my mouth and chin which has reduced and I think this is due to this cream, which is great for me as now my face is kinda around one colour now instead of two colours. I have found though that recently my skin around my nose had been dry due to this so I have stopped using it for a while and instead use the next product. I recently bought the Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer for Normal and Combination Skin and I love it! I was confused that they didn't have on specifically for oily skin but I obviously chose this one as the other one available was specifically for dry skin and, well, my skin is quite the opposite. It has a weird gel-like consistency and a little does go a long way. It feels super thick and oily once applied but after a minutes it sinks in and dries, leaving a velvet-y finish. I also believe that this makes my makeup last longer, which is a huge plus for me!

After a day of wearing makeup, I like using my Garnier Micellar Water (which I also forgot to take a picture of) to take my makeup off with. I use two cotton pads for my face (not including my eyes). I use a cotton pad per eye as I let it soak on my eye area for about 10 seconds then wipe away as my eye makeup comes off easier that way. For removing my mascara, I wipe it away gently with my cotton pad until I feel like I have got none left.

Nivea Soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream, Fade Out Original Moisturising Cream, Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer for Normal and Combination Skin, Garnier Micellar Water, Olay Regenerist 3 Point Super Cleansing System, Wilkos Skin Therapy Tea Tree Facial Scrub, Wilkos Skin Therapy Facial Scrub for Normal and Combination Skin,Garnier Pure Active Anti-Blackhead Deep Pore Wash, Boots Essential Cucumber 3 Minute Clay Mask, Superdrugs De-Sressing Aloe Vera Mud Mask, Superdrugs Purifying Witch Hazel Mud Mask, 7th Heaven Mud Mask, Wilkos Skinology Tea Tree Intensive Spot Cream, T-Zone Rapid Action Spot Zapping Gel, Nivea Soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream review, Fade Out Original Moisturising Cream review, Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer for Normal and Combination Skin review, Garnier Micellar Water review, Olay Regenerist 3 Point Super Cleansing System review, Wilkos Skin Therapy Tea Tree Facial Scrub review, Wilkos Skin Therapy Facial Scrub for Normal and Combination Skin review, Garnier Pure Active Anti-Blackhead Deep Pore Wash review, Boots Essential Cucumber 3 Minute Clay Mask review, Superdrugs De-Sressing Aloe Vera Mud Mask review, Superdrugs Purifying Witch Hazel Mud Mask review, 7th Heaven Mud Mask review, Wilkos Skinology Tea Tree Intensive Spot Cream review, T-Zone Rapid Action Spot Zapping Gel review, oily skin, oily skin routine, skin routine, skin routine for oily skin, beauty, beauty blogger, perks of being nazia

In the morning, and after I have taken my makeup off in the evening, I like using my Olay Regenerist 3 Point Super Cleansing System, but only the exfoliating brush. I use this with either my Wilkos Skin Therapy Tea Tree Facial Scrub or the Wilkos Skin Facial Scrub for Normal and Combination Skin. Both of  these scrubs are super gentle on the skin so it's not harsh when I use an exfoliating brush with them, plus they're cheap as chips costing only 95p! When I feel super lazy in the morning I only use my Garnier Pure Active Anti-Blackhead Deep Pore Wash which is meh to be quite frank as it's not helping my skin but it's not worsening it either.

Nivea Soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream, Fade Out Original Moisturising Cream, Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer for Normal and Combination Skin, Garnier Micellar Water, Olay Regenerist 3 Point Super Cleansing System, Wilkos Skin Therapy Tea Tree Facial Scrub, Wilkos Skin Therapy Facial Scrub for Normal and Combination Skin,Garnier Pure Active Anti-Blackhead Deep Pore Wash, Boots Essential Cucumber 3 Minute Clay Mask, Superdrugs De-Sressing Aloe Vera Mud Mask, Superdrugs Purifying Witch Hazel Mud Mask, 7th Heaven Mud Mask, Wilkos Skinology Tea Tree Intensive Spot Cream, T-Zone Rapid Action Spot Zapping Gel, Nivea Soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream review, Fade Out Original Moisturising Cream review, Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer for Normal and Combination Skin review, Garnier Micellar Water review, Olay Regenerist 3 Point Super Cleansing System review, Wilkos Skin Therapy Tea Tree Facial Scrub review, Wilkos Skin Therapy Facial Scrub for Normal and Combination Skin review, Garnier Pure Active Anti-Blackhead Deep Pore Wash review, Boots Essential Cucumber 3 Minute Clay Mask review, Superdrugs De-Sressing Aloe Vera Mud Mask review, Superdrugs Purifying Witch Hazel Mud Mask review, 7th Heaven Mud Mask review, Wilkos Skinology Tea Tree Intensive Spot Cream review, T-Zone Rapid Action Spot Zapping Gel review, oily skin, oily skin routine, skin routine, skin routine for oily skin, beauty, beauty blogger, perks of being nazia

Occasionally I use my Boots Essentials Cucumber 3 Minute Clay Mask as it takes only 3 minutes to use (obviously). I squeeze this step between exfoliating/washing and moisturising my face. I try to use a face mask every 2 or 3 days in the evening as I am currently trying to up my face mask game. I use either the Boots one I mentioned above or Superdrugs De-Stressing Aloe Vera Mud Mask, Superdrugs Purifying Witch Hazel Mud Mask or a 7th Heaven Mud Mask.

For pesky spots, I use Wilkos Skinology Tea Tree Intensive Spot Cream and T-Zone Rapid Action Spot Zapping Gel which help reduce my spots so much. I tend to use these at night, just before I go asleep or as soon as I've woken up, just after I've exfoliated/washed and moisturised my face.

Nazia xo

1 comment :

  1. I use and love the garnier micellar water too!! I love how it doesn't leave any residue or stickiness on my face lol :)

    Lately, I've been using a moisturizer from the body shop that I've been quite enjoying :)

    Dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

    Xoxo Jessy

    ReplyDelete