Friday, 5 June 2015

Number One Product All Oily Skin People Should Own

 Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray, Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray review, beauty, beauty blogger, perks of being nazia, number one product all oily skin people should own

When I first used the Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray I thought it was quite naff and didn't do much. With me, first impressions matter as they tend to cement an idea of something/someone. This just made my face wet and annoyed me to be quite frank.

Lo and behold, I decided to read the instructions on the bottle and it turned out that I was using it wrong. You're supposed to hold this at arms length and spray in a T or X formation. I'd been spraying it directly close to my face. As soon as I did what it said, I felt a fine mist land on my face which dissolved almost immediately. Looking in the mirror, I could see no difference so off I went about my daily doings. When I came home. I was really shocked. This made my makeup last all day; no touch-ups, fading or melting whatsoever. This even made my makeup stay put when I was out in the pouring rain.

This spray has converted me. Unfortunately for me, mine has finished and I'm on a budget so I can't afford another one so I'm definitely looking forward to my next one.

All you oily skin gals need this because this is honestly a life saver (wow, dramatic much.)

Nazia xo

1 comment :