Monday, 29 June 2015

My Sister's Makeup Routine

 Sister’s makeup routine, makeup routine, Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Cleansing and Toning Lotion,  Nivea Soft Moisturisng Cream, Illamsqua Hydra Veil, L'Oreal Revitalift Blur Finishing Cream, NYX Full Coverage Concealer in Orange, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation, MAC Pro Longwear Concealer, Max Factor Loose Powder and Ben Nye Luxury Loose Powder in Banana, L'Oreal Brow Artist Eyebrow Pencil, L'Oreal Perfection Brow Artist Plumper, Too Face Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer, ELF Studio Blush Palette, Essence Blush Up! Powder Blusher in Heatwave, Sleek Blushers in Life's A Peach and Pixie Pink, Benefit Roller Lash Mascara, Essence I Love Extreme Volume Mascara,  Topshop Kohl Pencil, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle, KIKO Water Eyeshadow in Shade 208,  MAC Lip Pencil in Soar, MAC Lipstick in Velvet Teddy, Urban Decay Chill Makeup Setting Spray in Cooling and Hydrating
Seeing as I have done a post here about my makeup routine, I decided to let my sister to write her own.

 Sister’s makeup routine, makeup routine, Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Cleansing and Toning Lotion,  Nivea Soft Moisturisng Cream, Illamsqua Hydra Veil, L'Oreal Revitalift Blur Finishing Cream, NYX Full Coverage Concealer in Orange, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation, MAC Pro Longwear Concealer, Max Factor Loose Powder and Ben Nye Luxury Loose Powder in Banana, L'Oreal Brow Artist Eyebrow Pencil, L'Oreal Perfection Brow Artist Plumper, Too Face Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer, ELF Studio Blush Palette, Essence Blush Up! Powder Blusher in Heatwave, Sleek Blushers in Life's A Peach and Pixie Pink, Benefit Roller Lash Mascara, Essence I Love Extreme Volume Mascara,  Topshop Kohl Pencil, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle, KIKO Water Eyeshadow in Shade 208,  MAC Lip Pencil in Soar, MAC Lipstick in Velvet Teddy, Urban Decay Chill Makeup Setting Spray in Cooling and Hydrating

‘Every morning before I do my makeup, I make sure I use my Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Cleansing and Toning Lotion to really cleanse and tone my face. I then apply some Nivea Soft Moisturisng Cream and wait a few minutes for it to sink in. I use my Illamsqua Hydra Veil if my skin is even drier than usual otherwise I just use my L'Oreal Revitalift Blur Finishing Cream. Using my NYX Full Coverage Concealer in Orange I colour correct my undereye area and then finally apply my foundation. I use either the MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation if I want my foundation to last all day, otherwise just my L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation.

 Sister’s makeup routine, makeup routine, Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Cleansing and Toning Lotion,  Nivea Soft Moisturisng Cream, Illamsqua Hydra Veil, L'Oreal Revitalift Blur Finishing Cream, NYX Full Coverage Concealer in Orange, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation, MAC Pro Longwear Concealer, Max Factor Loose Powder and Ben Nye Luxury Loose Powder in Banana, L'Oreal Brow Artist Eyebrow Pencil, L'Oreal Perfection Brow Artist Plumper, Too Face Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer, ELF Studio Blush Palette, Essence Blush Up! Powder Blusher in Heatwave, Sleek Blushers in Life's A Peach and Pixie Pink, Benefit Roller Lash Mascara, Essence I Love Extreme Volume Mascara,  Topshop Kohl Pencil, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle, KIKO Water Eyeshadow in Shade 208,  MAC Lip Pencil in Soar, MAC Lipstick in Velvet Teddy, Urban Decay Chill Makeup Setting Spray in Cooling and Hydrating

After I have applied my foundation I conceal and brighten my undereye area with MAC Pro Longwear Concealer and then 'bake' my undereye area as this makes sure that the concealer doesn't crease. I 'bake' with any loose powder, but I'm currently switching between my Max Factor Loose Powder and Ben Nye Luxury Loose Powder in Banana, and leave this on for about 5 minutes. Whilst its 'baking' I begin to do my eyebrows with my  L'Oreal Brow Artist Eyebrow Pencil and finish them off with my L'Oreal Perfection Brow Artist Plumper. After this, I dust off the excess powder from when I was 'baking' and use my MAC Fix Plus to give my face a nice dewy look as my skin is dry and that's what I prefer.

 Sister’s makeup routine, makeup routine, Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Cleansing and Toning Lotion,  Nivea Soft Moisturisng Cream, Illamsqua Hydra Veil, L'Oreal Revitalift Blur Finishing Cream, NYX Full Coverage Concealer in Orange, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation, MAC Pro Longwear Concealer, Max Factor Loose Powder and Ben Nye Luxury Loose Powder in Banana, L'Oreal Brow Artist Eyebrow Pencil, L'Oreal Perfection Brow Artist Plumper, Too Face Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer, ELF Studio Blush Palette, Essence Blush Up! Powder Blusher in Heatwave, Sleek Blushers in Life's A Peach and Pixie Pink, Benefit Roller Lash Mascara, Essence I Love Extreme Volume Mascara,  Topshop Kohl Pencil, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle, KIKO Water Eyeshadow in Shade 208,  MAC Lip Pencil in Soar, MAC Lipstick in Velvet Teddy, Urban Decay Chill Makeup Setting Spray in Cooling and Hydrating


After the fix plus has settled into my skin and has dried, I contour my face using the Too Face Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer, and then apply some blush. At the moment I've been loving coral and pink blushers such as ELF Studio Blush Palette in Light elf blush palette in light, Essence Blush Up! Powder Blusher in Heatwave and Pinky Flow and the Sleek Blushers in Life's A Peach and Pixie Pink.

 Sister’s makeup routine, makeup routine, Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Cleansing and Toning Lotion,  Nivea Soft Moisturisng Cream, Illamsqua Hydra Veil, L'Oreal Revitalift Blur Finishing Cream, NYX Full Coverage Concealer in Orange, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation, MAC Pro Longwear Concealer, Max Factor Loose Powder and Ben Nye Luxury Loose Powder in Banana, L'Oreal Brow Artist Eyebrow Pencil, L'Oreal Perfection Brow Artist Plumper, Too Face Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer, ELF Studio Blush Palette, Essence Blush Up! Powder Blusher in Heatwave, Sleek Blushers in Life's A Peach and Pixie Pink, Benefit Roller Lash Mascara, Essence I Love Extreme Volume Mascara,  Topshop Kohl Pencil, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle, KIKO Water Eyeshadow in Shade 208,  MAC Lip Pencil in Soar, MAC Lipstick in Velvet Teddy, Urban Decay Chill Makeup Setting Spray in Cooling and Hydrating

For mascara, I have been loving Benefit Roller Lash Mascara and Essence I Love Extreme Volume Mascara together recently. I then like to line my tightline and waterline with either my Topshop Kohl Pencil or my Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion depending on how long I need my eyeliner to last.

 Sister’s makeup routine, makeup routine, Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Cleansing and Toning Lotion,  Nivea Soft Moisturisng Cream, Illamsqua Hydra Veil, L'Oreal Revitalift Blur Finishing Cream, NYX Full Coverage Concealer in Orange, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation, MAC Pro Longwear Concealer, Max Factor Loose Powder and Ben Nye Luxury Loose Powder in Banana, L'Oreal Brow Artist Eyebrow Pencil, L'Oreal Perfection Brow Artist Plumper, Too Face Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer, ELF Studio Blush Palette, Essence Blush Up! Powder Blusher in Heatwave, Sleek Blushers in Life's A Peach and Pixie Pink, Benefit Roller Lash Mascara, Essence I Love Extreme Volume Mascara,  Topshop Kohl Pencil, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle, KIKO Water Eyeshadow in Shade 208,  MAC Lip Pencil in Soar, MAC Lipstick in Velvet Teddy, Urban Decay Chill Makeup Setting Spray in Cooling and Hydrating

To highlight my cheek bones I've been loving both MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle and KIKO Water Eyeshadow in Shade 208  to give me that extra oomph. Finally for my lips I've been using MAC Lip Pencil in Soar with MAC Lipstick in Velvet Teddy.After I've applied all my makeup, I set my entire face with Urban Decay Chill Makeup Setting Spray in Cooling and Hydrating to make sure it lasts all day and nothing moves during the day.'

What are products do you use everyday without fail?

Nazia xo

No comments :

Post a Comment