Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Day Out Makeup Bag

beauty, beauty blogger, perks of being nazia, what's in my makeup bag, whats in my makeup bag teenager, whats in my travel makeup bag, whats in my travel makeup bag, teenager,rimmel london professional eyebrow pencil, real techniques miracle complexion sponge, soap and glory sexy mother pucker, soap and glory sexy mother pucker in raplumzel, revlon lip gloss, revlon lip gloss in super natural, soap and glory one heck of a blot, real techniques blush brush, essence lip liner, essence lip liner in soft berry

A week ago I went to London with my sisters and nephew and took my makeup bag with me (obviously). I take my makeup bag with me whenever I go out, unless it's just to the local shops or I'm not wearing any makeup (which truthfully, is quite rare). I have, with trial and error, take a set amount of products with me always.

My makeup bag is from Primark from a few years ago. I don't think they sell it anymore but they always sell cute makeup bags there. It cost less than £5 which is always a plus in my books. I always take my Essence Lip Liner in Soft Berry with me everywhere as it is my go-to lip colour. It's a deep nude which suits me very well. Next I have my Real Techniques Blush Brush which I use with my Soap and Glory One Heck Of A Blot. I found the beush too big to use for blush; I applied way too much with it and ended up looking like a clown; never a good look, aha. This brush applies my powder without making me looking powdery/ashy. I have two more lip products: Revlon Lip Gloss in Super Natural and Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker in Raplumzel. I also take a compact mirror with me everywhere just incase I need to check my makeup.

As I was going to London for the entire day I decided to take my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge with me if, for some unknown reason, my foundation/concealer went weird or decided to move around. My Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil also went went with me as I was scared that my eyebrows would melt off - which they didn't even though they were on for about 13 hours.

What is an absolute must product that you take with you in your makeup bag?

Nazia xo

6 comments :

  1. I love that essence lip pencil too!! It really goes with everything!! :)
    I've heard soap and glory have great items!! :o
    I always carry with me, MAC Faux lipstick and blotting sheets. I normally don't touch up during the day and I try to carry the least items with me #lazy lol

    Dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

    Xoxo Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always need a lipstick or something on me because I feel it brightens my whole look. Love your Primark makeup bag. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always need a lipstick or something on me because I feel it brightens my whole look. Love your Primark makeup bag. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Primark's Make Up bags!! They are fab for the price
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looove Soap&Glory and Real Techniques' brushes :) great post. :)

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete