Sunday, 31 May 2015

May Favourites ♡

Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer for Normal and Combination Skin, Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink, Makeup Revolution Amazing Volume Mascara, Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner, Urban Decay All-Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray, Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer for Normal and Combination Skin review, Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink review, Makeup Revolution Amazing Volume Mascara review, Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner review, Urban Decay All-Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray review, Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation, Ted Baker Regency Houses Body Spray, Maybelline Matte Maker Mattifying Powder, Soap and Glory's One Heck of A Blot, Real Techniques Blush Brush, Orly Nail Lacquer in Super Natural, Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation review, Ted Baker Regency Houses Body Spray review, Maybelline Matte Maker Mattifying Powder review, Soap and Glory's One Heck of A Blot review, Real Techniques Blush Brush review, Orly Nail Lacquer in Super Natural review, beauty, beauty blogger, perks of being nazia

May has flown by so fast; it was only just the beginning of 2015 and now we're almost halfway through the year.

Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer for Normal and Combination Skin, Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink, Makeup Revolution Amazing Volume Mascara, Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner, Urban Decay All-Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray, Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer for Normal and Combination Skin review, Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink review, Makeup Revolution Amazing Volume Mascara review, Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner review, Urban Decay All-Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray review, beauty, beauty blogger, perks of being nazia

Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer for Normal and Combination Skin feels like silk on my face! It's a weird gel consistency which dries after a few minutes, leaving a velvet-y finish. I feel like this makes my makeup last just that little bit longer! The Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink leaves the most perfect colour on my skin. As it's shimmery. its almost like a weird blush/highlighter hybrid which I like a lot. Makeup Revolution Amazing Volume Mascara certainly does live upto its name and gives so much more! This mascara volumnises and lengthens my lashes which saves me soo much time in the morning. I have also been doing my winged liner a lot recently and for this I have been using my trusty Rimmel Exaggerate Eye LinerI have been doing my eyeliner a lot faster recently with little to no mistakes and I don't know whether it is due to this liner or the fact that maybe I have just gotten a lot better with applying liner but I am so pleased with this. Urban Decay All-Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray has changed my makeup game this month. My makeup lasts so much longer now and doesn't fade/melt throughout the day (which is a problem I have usually). Unfortunately I have finished this and have no budget my money at the moment so I can't afford this right now (cue sad music).

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation, Ted Baker Regency Houses Body Spray, Maybelline Matte Maker Mattifying Powder, Soap and Glory's One Heck of A Blot, Real Techniques Blush Brush, Orly Nail Lacquer in Super Natural, Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation review, Ted Baker Regency Houses Body Spray review, Maybelline Matte Maker Mattifying Powder review, Soap and Glory's One Heck of A Blot review, Real Techniques Blush Brush review, Orly Nail Lacquer in Super Natural review, beauty, beauty blogger, perks of being nazia

The Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation is one I have rekindled my love for. I was previously wearing a matte foundation but I'm too dark for that right now, forcing me to use this one again and I honestly don't know why I stopped wearing this. This lasts all day and looks skin-like. Ted Baker Regency Houses Body Spray has been my go-to spray this month; it smells so floral and lush. I have also been loving the Maybelline Matte Maker Mattifying Powder and Soap and Glory's One Heck of A Blot and have been using them interchangeably with my Real Techniques Blush Brush which applies these ever so lightly, so as to not make my face look cakey. Orly Nail Lacquer in Super Natural has been on my nails for the majority of this month as it's such a two-tonal colour!

Nazia xo

2 comments :

  1. I tried the Match Perfection foundation by Rimmel, but ironically I can't find a shade that matches me! xx

    Emilys Beauty Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow the malani blush looks amazing!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete