Monday, 6 April 2015

What's My Face Worth #2



It's been a while since I've posted one of these; my last one was posted here.

BASE

Nivea Soft Moistursing Cream £5.20
GOSH Velvet Touch Foundation Primer £12.99
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser £7.99
MAC Fix+ £15.50
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation £6.99
Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer £10.00
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer £5.49
Natural Collection Loose Powder £1.99
Soap and Glory One Heck Of A Blot £12.00

BROWS

Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil £2.99
Maybelline Brow Drama £4.99
Makeup Revolution Focus and Fix Brow Kit £2.50

EYES

Makeup Revolution Flawless Eyes Like Angels Eyeshadow Palette £8.00
Maybelline Great Lashes Mascara £4.99
Soap and Glory Smoudler Kohl £5.00

CHEEKS

Sleek Face Contour Kit in Medium
£6.49
Topshop Highlighter in Horizon £10.00

LIPS

Essence Lipliner £1.00
Carmex Lip Pot £2.49

TOTAL: £126.10

This is a good £50 more than my previous 'What's Your Face Worth'!

I tag anyone who's reading this to do this! Comment down below if you do this so I can read your posts too.

Nazia xo

1 comment :

  1. I'm definitely going to do a post like this in the future! It's so amazing to find out how much all of it is worth! You do use a lot of drugstore products so I think that price is quite alright... I think mine would be a bit higher, as I do use 3 different concealers and some high end products like YSL Touche Eclat and benefit blushes... Really worth a try!

    Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog

    ReplyDelete