Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Empties #1


BEAUTY

This is one of the oldest products from all my empty products and I've only just realised that I have the old packaging. I have this in the colour 'silky beige' which isn't my colour but to be honest they only have 3 shades in the range so none of them are my colour anyways. This is super translucent so it doesn't really matter what colour I get and does what it says and I would definitely repurchase this.

The shades available are neutral translucent, warm translucent and cool translucent. I just buy any as I can't really tell a difference in the shades. I always have back up of these and have been using these for years and they last a long time and keep me matte. I've already repurchased this!

This was my go-to foundation last summer and autumn and I have since repurchased this but haven't had a chance to use it as I have a million and one foundations already opened. This works so well on my oily skin; it lasts all day and doesn't fade anywhere which is quite rare as I usually sweat my foundation off during the day.

I think because I had high expectations for this product, I felt disappointed by it. Whilst it did make my foundation last 5-6 hours, my foundation still faded near the end of the day which is kind-a suck-ish as I felt let down by this. Because of this, I won't be purchasing this again.

I originally bought this as MissMeghanMakeup a.k.a Meghan Hughes uses this but then I realised that she used Great Lash Lots Of Lashes which isn't available in the UK. Nevertheless this mascara works wonders for my lashes, making them instantly longer and thicker. I already have a back up of this but I'm still on the fence about repurchasing this or not.

My sister originally bought this and I tried it too and hated it. This product wasn't for her unfortunately so she gave it to me and I tried it again and loved it. I don't use this as a primer as I don't feel like it makes your makeup last longer, rather I use it to blur my pores out which it definitely does and I have already repurchased this too!

I started using this about 2 years ago I'd say and am still using it which shows how much I freaking love this. I used to use it harshly so it used to run out really quick, but now I use it gently and more softer so it lasts me upto a year or even longer! I repurchased this too because it's super affordable and is so good.


SKINCARE / HAIRCARE

Argan Oil Hair Mask (£1.00)
This has saved my hair; it used to be super dry and dull but now is soft and nourished and is even growing again! It was featured is this post. This is a definite repurchase for me!

My sister bought me this and it's part of a set which has 8 mini sizes of all the bubble bath and shower cremes and this is one of my favourites so far. It has a such a lush smell; it smells of berries. I will definitely be buying the original version of this and perhaps even the body butter version!

This has saved my lips as they were super dry because of the cold weather, here in England, Whilst I like this product as it does help my chapped lips, I sometimes find it super hard to open and because of that I won't be repurchasing this.


Perfume

Versace 'Red Jeans' (75ml - £14.99)
Next 'Diamonds'
Gucci 'Flora' (30ml - £45.00)
Avril Lavigne 'Black Star'

These are such good-smelling perfumes that I will probably repurchase. Most of these have quite floral smells, whereas Red Jeans is perfume that, I would say, is better suited to maturer women, but nevertheless they all smell just as great!

Nazia xo

4 comments :

  1. the Maybelline great lash mascara sounds fab x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might try the Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser!! Xx

    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome blog Nazia! could you check out mine? www.herblog.com.au :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. heeey! hope you have a great day! do you want to follow each other via bloglovin? if yes, just follow me there and i'll follow you back soon! http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete