Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Top Five | Mascaras

top five mascaras, top mascaras, benefit they're real mascara, benefit they're real mascara review, benefit they're real review, benefit they're real, maxfactor false lash effect mascara, maxfactor false lash effect mascara review, maxfactor false lash effect review, maxfactor false lash effect, max factor false lash effect mascara, max factor false lash effect mascara review, max factor false lash effect review, max factor false lash effect, benefit roller lash mascara, benefit roller lash mascara review, benefit roller lash review, benefit roller lash, l'oreal volume million lashes mascara, l'oreal volume million lashes mascara review, l'oreal volume million lashes review, l'oreal volume million lashes, loreal volume million lashes mascara, loreal volume million lashes mascara review, loreal volume million lashes review, loreal volume million lashes, benefit bad gal lash mascara, benefit bad gal lash mascara review, benefit bad gal lash review, benefit bad gal lash

I own an assortment of mascaras and thought I'd pick my top five ones which I recommend to you all!

top five mascaras, top mascaras, benefit they're real mascara, benefit they're real mascara review, benefit they're real review, benefit they're real

Benefit They're Real is such an amazing mascara. The seperated bristles means that your lashes will become much longer but it doesn't do much for thickness. It volumises and curls your lashes and the curls stay all day.

top five mascaras, top mascaras, maxfactor false lash effect mascara, maxfactor false lash effect mascara review, maxfactor false lash effect review, maxfactor false lash effect, max factor false lash effect mascara, max factor false lash effect mascara review, max factor false lash effect review, max factor false lash effect

Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara is one of the oldest and best mascaras I owned. It finished recently and I had to throw it away unfortunately. It definitely does give a false lash effect as it thickens and lengthens your lashes. I'd go far as to say that this one is better than Benefit's They Real mascara!

top five mascaras, top mascaras, benefit roller lash mascara, benefit roller lash mascara review, benefit roller lash review, benefit roller lash

Benefit's Roller Lash is one I got quite recently. I have a sample size which I got free with March's edition of ELLE magazine and reviewed it here. It thickens and lengthens your lashes to the point where they look almost fake. I might be tempted to buy the deluxe size soon!

top five mascaras, top mascaras, l'oreal volume million lashes mascara, l'oreal volume million lashes mascara review, l'oreal volume million lashes review, l'oreal volume million lashes, loreal volume million lashes mascara, loreal volume million lashes mascara review, loreal volume million lashes review, loreal volume million lashes

L'Oreal Volume Milion Lashes is honestly so good at lengthening your lashes. The mascara does have a funny smell but I look past this as the mascara will be on my lashes so I can't really smell it once it's on. The packaging is super cute and I will be purchasing this soon as it ran out recently too.

top five mascaras, top mascaras, benefit bad gal lash mascara, benefit bad gal lash mascara review, benefit bad gal lash review, benefit bad gal lash

Benefit's Bad Gal Lash is one I use for a natural look. They lengthen your lashes whilst making it look super natural. I have the sample size but I won't be buying the deluxe sized one as I don't think that £19.50 is worth it but nevertheless it does it's job really good.

Nazia xo

2 comments :

  1. I got the Elle sample too and it's amazing!
    Benefit do some fantastic mascaras :)
    I'm defo joining in picking up the full sized one!
    ♥ Fran - www.frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sample is definitely super amazing!xx

      Delete