Monday, 16 March 2015

Spring Edit | Eye Looks

Spring has just began recently and the days have started to get slightly longer and a bit brighter. The suns out some days whilst its raining on others. With the weather changing, so has my makeup routine to suit it. I have found two different eye looks which I have been sporting recently.

maybelline color tattoo, maybelline color tattoo creamy beige, color tattoo, color tattoo creamy beige, makeup revolution flawless palette, makeup revolution flawless eyes like angels palette,

The first involves Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige (Leather Effect) which I bought a month ago and only used it once but I've recently vowed to use it more, so I've incorporated it into my daily makeup routine. I apply this all over the lid as this is such a nice base colour. I apply Smudge, from my Makeup Revolution 32 Eyeshadow Palette Flawless Eyes Like Angels, all over my lid as it's essentially the same colour as my natural skin colour, if only a bit darker. I put the colour Pure Chocolate, from the same palette, onto my crease and blend.

Soap and Glory's Lid Stuff Flawless Finish Eyeshadow in What's Nude, soap and glory lid stuff, soap and glory, soap and glory lid stuff what's nude, soap and glory what's nude

The second look involves this beautiful palette by Soap and Glory. I am not lying when I say the eyeshadows feel so butter because they are honestly sooo soft. Soap and Glory's Lid Stuff Flawless Finish Eyeshadow in What's Nude is such a versatile quad and one, I believe, everyone should own. I apply the colour Mudhoney all of my lid and pop either Pink T or Aubersheen in my crease!

Nazia xo

3 comments :

  1. the soap and glory palette looks amazing i love those nude shades!id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/03/feeling-like-luckiest-girl-in-world.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard lots of great things about the soap&glory palette, I think I need to buy it haha! x


    kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. A leather effect sounds really interesting, I may have to investigate :D Great find!

    http://katsbeautytales.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete