Thursday, 12 March 2015

Soap and Glory's One Heck Of A Blot *REVIEW*

s&g one heck of a blot, s&g one heck of a blot review, soap and glory one heck of a blot, soap and glory one heck of a blot review

Soap and Glory's One Heck Of A Blot is a super-transculent mattifying powder. I have combination but the majority of my skin is oily and needs to be touched up a lot otherwise it's like an oil slick (nice, I know!). I bought this item mostly because I always wanted to buy something from S&G. 

 s&g one heck of a blot, s&g one heck of a blot review, soap and glory one heck of a blot, soap and glory one heck of a blot review

The packaging is super gimmicky and has puns written all over it so it's fun to read. You get 9g worth of powder which is a bit less than my usual powder and it costs £12 which may seem expensive but it does last a long time. In the picture below I had been using it for 2 weeks but it yet to show any usage.

s&g one heck of a blot, s&g one heck of a blot review, soap and glory one heck of a blot, soap and glory one heck of a blot review

The powder is finely milled so even on my NW45 it doesn't lok cakey. I absolutely recommend this item as it does do what it says. My face doesn't get as oily as it used to i.e. after 2-3 hours. I used it in the morning and I don't have to touch up at all! This is literally a god-send and I'm so happy I got this product when I did.

Nazia xo

2 comments :

  1. this sounds amazing, I've never tried any s&g makeup items before x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their products are so under-rated, you should definitely pick some up!xx

      Delete