Wednesday, 4 March 2015

MAC Isabel and Ruben Toledo Collection - Sin

I received this delivery yesterday and was so pleased that it came. MAC did a collection with Isabel and Ruben Toledo and this was one of the lipsticks in the collection!


I really didn't like the packaging online but in real life it looks so beautiful. It's so unique and the bullet itself is so gorgeous. It has a matte finish to it, unlike the normal bullets. I bought Sin which is a deep red with burgundy undertones. It's a matte finish so it does live upto its standards i.e. 4-5 hours. I didn't like the fact that it cost £17 as post and packagiang costs £2.95 so I paid nearly £20 for this, whereas a normal MAC lipstick costs £15.50. Nevertheless I'm happy with my purchase and am happy I bought it.

Nazia xo

2 comments :

  1. If you sign up to Debenhams Beauty Club you can get free delivery on all beauty products and they do all the MAC collections too! +whilst earning club points that means you can get money off

    I love the look of the palettes but don't think I would wear them alot! I wanted some of the lipsticks but need to save money for the Cinderella collection on the 13th!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister has a beauty card and I order products using that to get free home delivery! The cinderella palette is so gorgeous but unfortunately it's sold out xx

      Delete