Wednesday, 4 February 2015

What's My Face Worth #1


I've been seeing a lot of people post these, so I thought it'd be fun to see what my face is worth aha. I will be doing this in the order I actually do my makeup. Also, this is an updated makeup routine so it'll be different to the one I posted here.

BASE

GOSH Velvet Touch Foundation Primer £12.99
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser £7.99
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation £6.99
LA Girl Pro Conceal £1.97
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer £5.49
Natural Collection Loose Powder £1.99

BROWS

Makeup Revolution Focus and Fix Brow Kit £2.50
Elf Studio Eyebrow Kit £2.63
Rimmel Brow This Gel £2.99
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil £2.99

EYES

MUA Eyeshadow Palette in Undressed £4.00
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara £10.99
Maybelline Great Lashes Mascara £4.99

CHEEKS

Makeup Revolution Powder Blush £1.00
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder £1.99

(I didn't include any lip products, because they change on a daily basis.)

TOTAL: £71.50

I seriously didn't expect that amount. I was expecting around £30ish but wow!

I tag anyone who's reading this to do this! Comment down below if you do this so I can read your posts too.

Nazia xo

4 comments :

  1. I love the MUA palette, great post x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, it's such a versatile palette and thank you!xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. it's so good at instantly brightening up your undereyes!xx

      Delete