Monday, 16 February 2015

Lipstick Tag

I absolutely love lipsticks (I'd go far as to say I'm a self-confessed lipstick queen!) and I found this tag which is perfect for me!

1. How many lipsticks do you own?
44 which is a lot as I only started buying 
lipsticks in august (I counted liquid lipsticks, 
jumbo pencils and stains too)

2. What was your first lipstick?
Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate 
Moss in Shade 30

3. What is your most worn lipstick?
Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate 
Moss in Shade 30

4. What is your favourite brand of lipstick?
I honestly don't have a preference, I just 
buy lipsticks depending on the colour

5. What is your favourite finish?
Matte, but not so matte where it's drying, 
otherwise a satin finish

6. What is the last lip product you bought?
W7 Mega Matte Lips in Wine which was 
delivered just this morning!

7. How many lip products (everything) do you have 
in your handbag?
4 but a few weeks ago I had almost 
10 in there, eek

8. What lip product do you use to rock a red lip?
I don't actually wear red lips as I prefer berry colours

9. How do you store your lipsticks?
I have some in a lipstick holder, a drawer 
and a box

10. What lip products are you currently lusting after?
MAC Lipsticks in Diva, Hang Up and Brave, YSL Kiss and 
Blush in Shade 11 and a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick 
in Glastonberry

I tag anyone who reads this post!

Nazia xo

2 comments :

  1. I'm obsessed with lipsticks too! but what usually happens is i'll find one from the collection I love and wear the living wear out of it before I move on to another...lol

    https://www.bloglovin.com/people/manishaanwari2-11510825

    ReplyDelete