Saturday, 28 February 2015

February Favourites

This month has honestly gone by soo quick. Before we know it, it'll be 2016. A bit scary to be honest...


This month I had quite a few favourites. I've recently fallen in love with Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation which is my holy grail foundation. I mentioned it here. Next up is a new thing. I bought Soap and Glory's One Heck Of A Blot on a whim and sure am glad I did. All my oily-skin girls need this because this certainly does blot away the oil/keep your skin from becoming oily during the day. I use it in the morning before I leave and don't have to top it up at all! I use this in combination with my Primark Kabuki Brush, this is the only kabuki brush I own and it's so soft. I use this to put the powder on my face and it sets everything and is a lot quicker to use than normal fluffy/powder brushes!


My favourite lip products of this month are MAC Lipstick in Taupe which I only received a week ago but I love it already. This is the only nude lipstick that I've found to match my skintone so I've been wearing it every day for a natural makeup look. It doesn't feel dry on your lips but makes your lips so dry afterwards. Gerard Cosmetics Lipsticks in 1995 was one I was wearing near the beginning of the month. I wear this with another lipstick as, unfortunately, it doesn't suit my skintone as much. I reviewed this here. I have also been loving Sleek Eau La La Liner in Lingerie which is dupe for MAC Lipliner in Soar. Unlike the Soar lipliner, this one compliments my skintone and lasts all day.



Avon Eyeshadow Primer in Light Beige has helped make my eyeshadows become 'more pigmented' on my eyes. Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara, which was reviewed here, is my go-to mascara for long and thick lashes that almost look fake, whereas Benefit's Bad Gal Lash Mascara is one I use for my no-makeup makeup look as it makes my lashes look naturally long.




I have also been loving Smart Water but rather the bottle than the actual water. The smooth bottle appeals to me and makes me want to use it. I fill this up with orange or Ribena squash and I've actually started to drink a lot more water than I used to! Special K Cereal Bar in Red Berry is by-far my most favourite cereal bar. I discovered this in year 9 and prefer it to the actual cereal. Unlike the cereal, this bar tastes soo good and does actually fill you up.  I have also been loving Nutella; I've managed to get through 2 jars in 3 weeks (shocking!). I didn't get a chance to take a picture of it because it was already finished, oops. Since I have cut down on sugar a lot in my diet, I have realised that whenever I eat a lot of sugar-filled products suddenly, I start to get spots. But to be truthful the taste of Nutella is soo good that I actually don't mind this right now.


One of my friends recently got Netflix (hurrah!) and I've been watching it non-stop. I'm currently watch these series: The L Word, Scrubs, Orange Is The New Black and QI. I recommend these if anyone is struggling to find anything to watch on Netflix, but I doubt that. Songs I've been enjoying this month are: I Never Told You What I Do For A Living by My Chemical Romace, No Scrubs by TLC, 2 On by Tinashe and Astronaut by Simple Plan.

Nazia xo

8 comments :

  1. That's a lot of favourites you've got there! Nice ones ;-)
    My favourites are in this post: http://charlinehasablog.blogspot.com/2015/02/favourite-things-february.html


    Love, Charline
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to purchase a bottle of smart water, looks gorgeous haha x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could get my hands on the Benefit roller lash!

    DAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a good mascara; you could try finding an ELLE magazine or buy a tester of it!xx

      Delete
  4. The Soap and Glory product sounds amazing! Thank you for recommending this for oily skin - deffo going to try it out!

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's honestly so good. It's a god-send!xx

      Delete