Sunday, 22 February 2015

Benefit Roller Lash *REVIEW*


Everyone and their mother went out to buy ELLE magazine just for Benefit's Roller Lash mascara. The sample mascara has a rose gold lid which just looks amazing. It doesn't look anything like the normal size mascara and to be honest I actually prefer this packaging to the normal one but this id down to personal prefer This is supposed a 'super-curling and lifting mascara'. I can definitely vouch for this as it did exactly that!


The actual mascara wand itself has a Hook'n'Roll brush which has a patent-pending hook design and position that catches, lifts and curls lashes. The mascara does curl and lift your lashes and it does last for a long time. I wore it at 9 in the morning 'til 8 in the evening and it didn't smudge nor let my lashes 'droop' at the end of the day. I will be definitely be purchasing this when it releases on 26th February!

Nazia xo

6 comments :

  1. Every time I go to get this magazine, it's always sold out! :( but I might have to get it on the 26th because it sounds amazing! x


    kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sucks :/ but it does show how amazing the mascara is as this month's magazine is always sold out. Hope you find one!xx

      Delete
  2. Everyone is raving about this mascara! It sounds awesome.

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been raved about a lot because it is soo good! You should check it out xx

      Delete
  3. I got this the other week and love it, it’s one of my top fave mascaras now.

    Hayley @ Tea Party Beauty

    ReplyDelete