Tuesday, 10 February 2015

All About That Bass


'Because you know I'm all about that bass, bout that bass' (I couldn't help myself, sorry)

A good base for you makeup means you'll more flawless and that your makeup will last longer. So far, I have a few that work great for me.

Maxfactor Facefinity All Day Primer - I had high hopes for this after reading a review that said it was 'like super glue but for makeup', maybe it was because of this I was slightly disappointed. Yes, it did make my makeup last longer but only for a few hours. It resembles PVC but doesn't smell like it, which is good. I'd say this primer is good for when you#re only going out for about 4-5 hours.

GOSH Velvet Touch Foundation Primer - This has been my favourite primer since discovering it last year. My makeup does last a lot longer than it used to and does make my makeup look better. It has a gel-like consistency which does make your face feel velvety. It has a slightly fragrant but it can't be smelt once applied. My makeup lasts all day because of this!

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser - I thought I wouldn't like this but I actually did. This is silicone based and does 'erase your pores'. It makes application of makeup smoother but does not necessarily lengthen it's longevity on your face. I use this as a combination with another primer.

Kiss Light Reflecting Primer - This is super lightweight and, much like the GOSH primer, makes your skin feel so smooth. I'd say this does make your makeup last at least two hours longer, if that!

Nazia xo

6 comments :

  1. I really want to try lots of these, especially the Baby skin! xx
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's soo good! It really does 'erase your pores'!x

      Delete
  2. Really creative idea/title! xx

    www.emilysbeautythoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I love the post! please check out my blog?♡

    www.glitterandglam15.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete