Friday, 6 February 2015

40 Budget Blog Post Ideas

I sometimes hit bloggers-block (if that's even a thing?!) and I literally don't know what to make my next post about. Plus being a student means that I don't always have spare cash on hand because, let's admit it, we do sometimes crave into products that are hyped up and end up spending money on something that doesn't do much. I thought I'd do a post where I give you blog post ideas that cost literally next to nothing. I will be linking examples of any that I have done next to the idea. Enjoy...

1. Makeup basics
2. Must haves
3. Collection - lipsticks, eyeshadows, makeup, perfume, etc. | link | link |
4. Weekly/monthly/yearly favourites | link | link |
5. Tutorials - nails, brow, makeup, etc.
6. Empties
7. DIY's
8. Wishlists | link |
9. Shop my stash
10. Favourite blogger accounts
11. Q&A post
12. Playlist
13. Dupes - lipstick, eyeshadow, etc. | link  |
14. Brand focus
15. What's my face worth
16. Days out
17. Flashback friday - talk about one of your favourite memories
18. Review | link | link |
19. First impressions
20. Product comparison | link | link |
21. Favourite blog posts
22. 10 beauty products under £5
23. Makeup tips
24. 5 minute makeup routine
25. Products I wish I'd never bought
26. Makeup for a weekend away
27. Upcoming makeup releases | link |
28. Summer/winter/autumn/spring essentials
29. Advice
30. Where you want to travel
31. Blog posts ideas (like this one!)
32. Makeup starter kit | link |
33. Tags | link |
34. Swatches | link |
35. Top 5 - lip products, eyeshadows, foundation, etc. | link |
36. OOTD/MOTD/FOTD
37. Recent travel experiences
38. Opinion on something
39. Recipe
40. Make a vlog!

Nazia xo

4 comments :

  1. ooh these are great ideas! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/02/a-beautiful-spa-day-with-holland-and.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can check out the details on my blog x

    http://spacedreamsandmarshmallows.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete