Tuesday, 13 January 2015

Liebster Award


Thank you for nominating me for the Liebster Award, Lucy!


The rules for this award are as follows:

1. Link the person who nominated you
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator
3.Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers
4. Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs

The 11 blogs I nominate are:
beautywithhajrah
powderedparis
a broke girl
all this lovely
svln blog
zariel
daisayy
renee doyle
otwwl
catherine's corner
just one more mascara

The questions that were given to me:

1. What is your favourite makeup brand?
I don't really have a favourite but I do own a lot of Maybelline makeup...

2. Have you ever moved house?
Nope :(

3. What is your life goal?
To be successful and not let what others think about me affect me

4. Sun or snow?
I don't mind; the sun only when I don't get tanned or sweat loads 
and snow only when it's fresh.

5. If I bought you a puppy right now, what would you name it?
Biscuit

6. What country have you never visited but really want to?
America

7. Your favourite thing to do on a weekend?
Watch TV, or basically nothing

8. Celebrity crush, male and female (if you have any)?
Sctt Disick/Shia LaBeouf and Kylie Jenner because she's life goals.

9. Favourite Clothing shop?
Primark and New Look

10. What advice do you always give people?
Always make sure you truly know the person you're trusting

11. Are your nails painted? If so, what colour?
Yes they are and it's Cobalt Blue Maxfactor

The questions I ask you:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. If you had to only use one makeup product for the rest of you life, 
what would it be and why?
3. Who are you favourite youtubers?
4. What was the last song you listened to?
5. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
6. Favourite makeup brand?
7. What are you wearing right now?
8. When was the last time you went shopping?
9. What was the last present you received?
10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
11. Who is your fashion inspired by?

Nazia xo

2 comments :

  1. Great Liebster Awards, I put mine up a couple of days ago :) xx

    www.emilysbeautythoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating us :) http://zariel0087.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/the-liebster-awards-zahra.html xx

    ReplyDelete