Tuesday, 27 January 2015

LA Girl Concealer *Review*

I seriously don't know how I did my makeup before this gem entered my life. A bit clichéd, but this has definitely changed my life and upped my makeup game.

la girl concealer, la girl pro concealer, la girl concealer warm sand, la girl pro concealer warm sand, concealer

Before this product I used to use green concealer to counteract the redness on my skin and pink under my eyes to hide my undereyes (which are genetic, thanks mum and dad!) but this concealer literally just hides all my imperfections straight away. Not only that, but a little goes a long way as it is really thick but blendable so this lasts a super long time. It's also thick enough that yo can wear it before your foundation and when you apply your foundation, it doesn't budge.

This lasts all day, as I found out when I left for college at 7.30 in the morning and came back at 4 in the evening and my undereyes were still as non-detectable as I had left that morning. I set this with loose powder but that does tend to make it slightly cakey, so using the least amount of powder is advisable. I dip my brush into the pot, tap off the excess and set the concealer in place.
la girl concealer, la girl pro concealer, la girl concealer warm sand, la girl pro concealer warm sand, concealer


I bought this for just under £2 on beautyjoint which is where you can buy American makeup brands for low prices as well.

Overall, I'd definitely recommend this product to everyone who resemblances a zombie, no matter how much sleep they get
.

Nazia xo

4 comments :

  1. I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for this concealer - thank you for introducing me to beautyjoint! Guess who's about to buy everything on the site??

    And by the way, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out the guidelines and questions here. If the Liebster Award is about discovering new blogs and I'm glad I discovered you! :) x

    Ornella @ EUHNELLA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really underrated and is sooo good. Im the same aha, I spend wayy to much on that site and aww thank you for nominating me!x

      Delete
  2. lovely blog post had a great read :)

    love your blog :)

    new post --> http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/ would love to see a comment

    My blogloving https://www.bloglovin.com/people/jadebevan-5833747 i follow everyone back who follows me :)

    have a nice day

    Jade

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, can u tell wht shade do u use x

    ReplyDelete